International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different president. Same shit... I thought Trump was all about peace

I know that we do routine military drills with South Korea that the north always gets butthurt about. But have we ever historically done anything on the Syrian border?

I know that we do routine military drills with South Korea that the north always gets butthurt about. But have we ever historically done anything on the Syrian border?

It seems likely we've drilled with the Lebanese in the past, but probably not this scale.

We drill with all our allies.

eh we will rescue you and your kids just like we always do and many of my brothers will die. liberals are fine with syrians gassing their own citizens. I was raised differently.

Well when you gas your own citizens, you deserve a foreign military doing drills on your borders.

Medical personnel on the ground in Syria give testimony that those videos show people suffering from hypoxia – not gas poisoning

The Independent’s Robert Fisk travelled to the site in Douma, and spoke with medical personnel on the ground in the Syrian town:

It was a short walk to Dr Rahaibani. From the door of his subterranean clinic – “Point 200”, it is called, in the weird geology of this partly-underground city – is a corridor leading downhill where he showed me his lowly hospital and the few beds where a small girl was crying as nurses treated a cut above her eye.

“I was with my family in the basement of my home three hundred metres from here on the night but all the doctors know what happened. There was a lot of shelling [by government forces] and aircraft were always over Douma at night – but on this night, there was wind and huge dust clouds began to come into the basements and cellars where people lived. People began to arrive here suffering from hypoxia, oxygen loss. Then someone at the door, a “White Helmet”, shouted “Gas!”, and a panic began. People started throwing water over each other. Yes, the video was filmed here, it is genuine, but what you see are people suffering from hypoxia – not gas poisoning.”

http://theduran.com/western-media-says-no-gas-in-syrai/

See also:
Tucker Carlson exposes Syria false flag: ‘No chemical attack even happened’ (Video)

See also:
Robert Fisk’s Douma Report Rips Away Excuses for Air Strike on Syria
This report shows that there is a highly credible alternative explanation for what happened in Douma – one that needs to be investigated

Think now, look at all the lies that have come before and remember the immortal truth contained in the timeless war manual, The Art of War by Sn Tzu:

DatcrBqW4AAj_GA.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Well when you gas your own citizens, you deserve a foreign military doing drills on your borders.

Rand Paul is right, 10 men with AKs have more combat power than the supposed little gas attack.

It makes no military sense. You have to just think that Assad did it bc he is just a big meanie and actually wants to be overthrown by western intervention.

Or you can be smart and know it's nonsense and a desperate attempt to try to get western intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back