International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the same retarded criteria i suppose kim in north korea is also popular no? Lol
Have you ever been to North Korea? Yeah that's what I thought. But lets compare apples and oranges.

But I gather from you're response your some damn expert on everything NK now aren't you? I bet you've heard allot about it from appealing authorities and new stream sites and a few select detractors. I have that's for sure.

But lets not forget to mention its also been famously documented from those same *western* new sources we read, that he forces his people to show up at public functions. Not so much with Assad.

Keep failing.

*Side Note* how much do you get paid to shill man? I need to see if its really worth it as second rate job for shits and giggles income.

Yeah, our government lied us into a war in Iraq. That is the people you are in bed with.

Get it?

The point isn't that Assad or the Russians are the good guys, the point is that there is plenty of evidence against the white hats that hasn't been debunked.

Maybe you honestly think I am an idiot and don't approach these topics with critical thinking, but you are wrong.

Both sides are completely full of shit.

Of course I'm not the one supporting bombing based on believing one sides BS.
latest

No they didnt if theyd did all they could hed be gone ...the early reponse was providing mostly non lethal aid when a huge amout of ammo and srms early and often would have toppled him

Thats direct US aid, we are talking about the leaked memos showing the US allowed the GCC to fund terrorists and bribe military officers to defect.

Russia has no choice any confontation with the u.s would be short and utterly humiliating for putin , a mw does not pick a fight with a hw if they csn avoid it
Also this stage assad is a thorn for russia who want this expensive excursion wrapped up but hes not easily replaceable for them

Agreed, but its become such a credibility issue for the Kremlin that they wont relent, plus its a good ground for testing weapons and getting live training for the Russian forces.

Lol so we ignore facts that dont suit us
Il also note you ignore my calling you out over saying i supported isis

You are claiming that without the Syrian government, Syria would be transitioning into a moderate democracy, thats dellusion.

Have you ever been to North Korea? Yeah that's what I thought. But lets compare apples and oranges.

But I gather from you're response your some damn expert on everything NK now aren't you? I bet you've heard allot about it from appealing authorities and new stream sites and a few select detractors. I have that's for sure.

But lets not forget to mention its also been famously documented from those same *western* new sources we read, that he forces his people to show up at public functions. Not so much with Assad.

Keep failing.

*Side Note* how much do you get paid to shill man? I need to see if its really worth it as second rate job for shits and giggles income.
They are both brutal police states and both force people to show up man

Spend more money. You have such a limited imagination if you believe we've exhausted every possibility or trick at our disposal. We are an empire. Our concerns are not this narrow.

Nevertheless, I'm dealing with a highly concrete and important slurry of propaganda, right now, and am not at all interested in a zero-stakes derail of mental masturbation postulating pointless, ignorant hypothetical nonsense. If we wanted him out, he'd be out, so the fact he isn't accounts for other strategies and considerations. Speculation beyond that is meaningless fiction.

The certainly you speak with is what makes you a cartoon character.

The fact that you think you have the standing to make this statement, and not get laughed at, is awe inspiring.

I mean Chomsky disagrees with you. If Chomsky isn't a military expert, I will find one of those to tell you that we can't remove Assad short of invading.

If that happens and it becomes the Iran/Syria war, that could be the end of our empire.

Syria Attack Is a Win for Assad and Reveals True Intentions of Western Powers Behind It

The coalition hasn’t learned that a Western strike on an Arab capital will never bring its citizens into the streets to celebration, no matter how despotic the leader

Link Source (Haaretz) : https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...-and-reveals-west-s-true-intentions-1.5996116

Syrian President Bashar Assad has already scored another victory in the battle for the hearts and minds of his own people and the support of the entire Arab world. In this context, the strike by the United States, Britain and France on military installations in Syriawas more a failure of the ad-hoc coalition led by U.S. President Donald Trump than Assad’s victory.

1.5988617.2461501826.JPG

A poster of Syrian President Bashar al Assad is seen as a woman watches while buses carrying freed hostages and rebels who were evacuated from the rebel-held city of Douma, Syria April 8, 2018

The coalition hasn’t learned that a Western strike on an Arab capital will never bring its citizens into the streets to celebrate or turn public support in their favor, no matter how despotic the leader. Indeed, even the Assad regime’s most bitter enemies found it hard to cheer for the Western airstrikes. It’s important to make a clear distinction between the positions of a few countries’ leaders, including the Gulf states, and the overall consciousness of citizens of the Muslim and Arab world.

Syria’s public diplomacy machine did not need to work hard when it came to the attack on Damascus and one of its suburbs by the three powers. It immediately earned the sobriquet “the trilateral aggression,” familiar to all Arab ears as the name given to the military response of France, Israel and Britain in 1956 to Egypt’s then-President Gamal Abdel Nasser’s nationalization of the Suez Canal. The steadfastness of the Egyptian nation, together with the support of the Soviet Union, gave Nasser an enormous political victory that made him popular throughout the Arab world and in many states in Latin American and Asia. The narrative then was clear: a victory for Arab nationalism against the colonialist-imperialist powers that inspired nations struggling for freedom and political and economic independence.

While they pride themselves on their defense of human rights and universal values, the West does nothing to stop the ongoing slaughter in Yemen. Trump continues to extend unqualified support for Israel’s conduct toward the Palestinian people, and his two partners make do with laconic statements of censure. The events along the Israel-Gaza Strip border in the past two weeks did not elicit so much as a call for restraint from them, and oddly enough, Trump envoy Jason Greenblatt chose to lecture the Palestinians. If the goal is to defend human rights, then attention should also be paid to the regimes in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf states, which are no less totalitarian than the one in Damascus.

The blood of the Syrian people is no different from that of the Yemenis or the Palestinians. The behavior of the Western leaders at this masked ball has once again been revealed for the double game that it is, in accordance with the map of interests that serves them.

giphy.gif

@Madmick Whisper some more sweet nothings into my anti-propaganda ears with that cockholster of yours.

Thats direct US aid, we are talking about the leaked memos showing the US allowed the GCC to fund terrorists and bribe military officers to defect.

Agreed, but its become such a credibility issue for the Kremlin that they wont relent, plus its a good ground for testing weapons and getting live training for the Russian forces.

You are claiming that without the Syrian government, Syria would be transitioning into a moderate democracy, thats dellusion.
And yet stopped the weapins flowing in large amounts ans stopped some weapins (stingers ) flowing altogether

They dodnt give a shit as along as they keep some of their bases
At this stage russia has invested a lot but a short spanking by the u.s would be wayy more damaging for them they are under no illusions about how outmatched they would be
If they were fored out like the u.s in nam itd be damaging but they have already had their weapons testing, reestablished themselves worldwide and could probably realisticy cite the regimes downfall on its own incompetence and refusal to follow russias lead to salvage any loss of face

The only forced stopping it outside of the regime axis are nursa and they are currently having their shit pushed in by the other rebels

Who the fuck is 'the news'
Do you mean the literal thousands of independent sources of journalism in the free west vs russais propaganda network?
Oh you mean the those thousands of independent sources of journalism you constantly shit on?

@VivaRevolution Look at this guy back pedal like a pro right now. I wonder how he *thinks* about all those independent sources you always cite.

lol Jesus posting this just to state ''In before I get banned in my own damn thread"

Oh you mean the those thousands of independent sources of journalism you constantly shit on?

@VivaRevolution Look at this guy back pedal like a pro right now. I wonder how he *thinks* about all those independent sources you always cite.
I shit on all of western journalism because i pointed out postol and hershs were wrong? Lol

They are both brutal police states and both force people to show up man
Because you said so or because the news told you so?

he has to be retarded. or trolling because his approach to try and convince people of war with syria is all wrong and all stupid. He is going 100% balls to the walls retarded with insane lies and statements not even official governments make. He is now really trying to drive home evil russia and ´´moral´´ west story.

Everyone already know he is troll or not serious so you think he would tone it down and try and play devil advocate. Or make another account and come off as against messing with syria but then becoming in favor. You would not hire someone to do that bad of a job

And yet stopped the weapins flowing in large amounts ans stopped some weapins (stingers ) flowing altogether

Because unlike you, the US government didnt thought giving Stingers to jihadists was a good idea.

They dodnt give a shit as along as they keep some of their bases
At this stage russia has invested a lot but a short spanking by the u.s would be wayy more damaging for them they are under no illusions about how outmatched they would be

LOL at bombing Russia over fucking Syria, you are a cartoon of a cartoon. I think you are simply a nihilist who wants to bring the apocalypse.

If they were fored out like the u.s in nam itd be damaging but they have already had their weapons testing, reestablished themselves worldwide and could probably realisticy cite the regimes downfall on its own incompetence and refusal to follow russias lead to salvage any loss of face

You mean after the US attacks Russia and they tuck tail and run?

Lol

My propaganda is better than your propaganda

Syria Attack Is a Win for Assad and Reveals True Intentions of Western Powers Behind It

The coalition hasn’t learned that a Western strike on an Arab capital will never bring its citizens into the streets to celebration, no matter how despotic the leader

Link Source (Haaretz) : https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...-and-reveals-west-s-true-intentions-1.5996116

Syrian President Bashar Assad has already scored another victory in the battle for the hearts and minds of his own people and the support of the entire Arab world. In this context, the strike by the United States, Britain and France on military installations in Syriawas more a failure of the ad-hoc coalition led by U.S. President Donald Trump than Assad’s victory.

1.5988617.2461501826.JPG

A poster of Syrian President Bashar al Assad is seen as a woman watches while buses carrying freed hostages and rebels who were evacuated from the rebel-held city of Douma, Syria April 8, 2018

The coalition hasn’t learned that a Western strike on an Arab capital will never bring its citizens into the streets to celebrate or turn public support in their favor, no matter how despotic the leader. Indeed, even the Assad regime’s most bitter enemies found it hard to cheer for the Western airstrikes. It’s important to make a clear distinction between the positions of a few countries’ leaders, including the Gulf states, and the overall consciousness of citizens of the Muslim and Arab world.

Syria’s public diplomacy machine did not need to work hard when it came to the attack on Damascus and one of its suburbs by the three powers. It immediately earned the sobriquet “the trilateral aggression,” familiar to all Arab ears as the name given to the military response of France, Israel and Britain in 1956 to Egypt’s then-President Gamal Abdel Nasser’s nationalization of the Suez Canal. The steadfastness of the Egyptian nation, together with the support of the Soviet Union, gave Nasser an enormous political victory that made him popular throughout the Arab world and in many states in Latin American and Asia. The narrative then was clear: a victory for Arab nationalism against the colonialist-imperialist powers that inspired nations struggling for freedom and political and economic independence.

While they pride themselves on their defense of human rights and universal values, the West does nothing to stop the ongoing slaughter in Yemen. Trump continues to extend unqualified support for Israel’s conduct toward the Palestinian people, and his two partners make do with laconic statements of censure. The events along the Israel-Gaza Strip border in the past two weeks did not elicit so much as a call for restraint from them, and oddly enough, Trump envoy Jason Greenblatt chose to lecture the Palestinians. If the goal is to defend human rights, then attention should also be paid to the regimes in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf states, which are no less totalitarian than the one in Damascus.

The blood of the Syrian people is no different from that of the Yemenis or the Palestinians. The behavior of the Western leaders at this masked ball has once again been revealed for the double game that it is, in accordance with the map of interests that serves them.

giphy.gif

@Madmick Whisper some more sweet nothings into my anti-propaganda ears with that cockholster of yours.

I've tried to remain agnostic on this chemical weapons attack, but it is hard when those you are debating are so entrenched in their positions.

With that said, what would drive the nail in the coffin against the western narrative, is if Russia can tell us what the US and Israel were targeting that would justify using this attack to deliver those air strikes.

If we found out that we bombed a factory for the rockets they are surrounding Israel with, that would make it all click together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back