T.D.S. hit Google IMMEDIATELY after Trump election!

I'll eat that shit sandwich, as you say, if it means 2 Supreme Court justices.... and twice on Sunday

At what cost, you have come November lost the house and very likely the next presidential election. 1 of those supreme court judge was to replace Scalia so a like for like.

2i0rg8.jpg

2i0rg8

2i0rg8

At what cost, you have come November lost the house and very likely the next presidential election. 1 of those supreme court judge was to replace Scalia so a like for like.

2i0rg8.jpg

2i0rg8

2i0rg8

The alternative would have been two liberal Supreme Court judges. Thats a huge swing in the courts, not necessarily in favor of Republicans but not in favor of democratic choices.

Lifetime swing.

You come in a thread erase a bunch of post claiming this thread isn’t about hillary, then the very next post you start talking about hillary. News flash hillary was running for president the last election, how could it not be about her
Initially I deleted the first post and the rest of what I saw as an attempt to deflect attention to Hillary's maltreatment rather than on Google's corporate handling of Trump. I ended up sharing your thought, and peeled back undeleting the chat thread that wasn't bickering, and in tune with the topic (when it pertains to coverage). There was a very weird derail and other bickering that remains deleted.

Technically, though I mentioned Hillary's name, I didn't talk about her. I was talking about her supporters viz a viz the Google executives. The idea is the thread should focus on Google (or other big tech companies) and potential search result bias or news algorithm bias in the election that disfavored Trump. I'm satisfied we're actually on topic, now.

Generally speaking, I agree with you. Hillary is pertinent if the focus is on press coverage of her (in relation to Trump).

Last edited:
Back