T.J. Dillashaw sends message to Demetrious Johnson: ‘Don’t be scared...let’s get this done’

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
3kgWDLI.gif

I don't disagree with him but what's the deal with him taking the belt with him everywhere like he's some WWE champ?

I don't disagree with him but what's the deal with him taking the belt with him everywhere like he's some WWE champ?

He's proud of having won the belt - as he should be. And he wants to show the world that he's the champ. Why would he be hiding that fact or the symbol thereof?

before everyone starts "he's calling the smaller man", he's calling THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE SPORT RIGHT NOW and he's also coming down to the division, so please no arguments like that

lol mighty mouse has been so quiet, what a pussy

before everyone starts "he's calling the smaller man", he's calling THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE SPORT RIGHT NOW and he's also coming down to the division, so please no arguments like that

Who is saying that?? MM has been fighting guys bigger than TJ's his whole career. GTFO!

Hope they can get this fight done. Really want to see it..

How can DJ not fight TJ, there is no way in hell he can turn this down surely ?

I haven’t seen them side by side, but I think tj is a few inches taller (I might be wrong).

I wonder how much weight each would have to cut.

I haven’t seen them side by side, but I think tj is a few inches taller (I might be wrong).

I wonder how much weight each would have to cut.
yeah TJ is bigger, especially because MM isn't a big FLW, but you have the chance to fight the best fighter in the world right now and even go to his weight class to fight him, not sure how you can criticize the guy

He's proud of having won the belt - as he should be. And he wants to show the world that he's the champ. Why would he be hiding that fact or the symbol thereof?
No.... he wants to be like his favorite fighter big timmie

Will Dillashaw say that if Johnson agrees to COME UP IN WEIGHT and fight for his belt? Probably not.

TJ should go up and fight Holloway.

Don't be a little bitch and try and take the lower belt and skip all of the contenders.

Back