Tactically the best hand weapon

DCP_4629.JPG
the smatchet

knife (k-bar or similar)
machete
sickle (I have an old one)

I like the mace pictured above too

if its not a gun then i would go with an asp. definatly an asp, you will easily disable/disarm your opponent much quicker

How is this even a debate, one weapon clearly trumps the rest. What you ask? The cattle prod
17174_L_xxx_000.jpg

^^^
I have to agree!!! something like a cattle pod (but more powerful/fatal charge) would be the best no doubt, all you gotta do is bearly touch the person for a sec and they are done.
this super cattle pod should also be made of a high grade material able to parry blades! and when you parry the blade the charge is transmitted through the knife delivering a fatal shock.

unless they are wearing some sort of special armor that absorbs the electricity

loaded gloves and a razorblade under my tongue so i can walk the streets without drawing attn.

40 cal. hand gun....

Standard machete if a hand gun is unavailable.

6 lbs sledge, probably cuz I use one all the time at work, can crush anything but isnt too heavy like a 10lber or 16 lber....

How that knife that samurais carry as a backup for their katanas, like the maybe 1-1.5 foot long blades

I personally would choose a Jo staff or a Hanbo. Probably a Hanbo if I had to choose from those two.

kukri1.jpg

I would use one of these . . . the momentum alone will hack through skin, bones, organs, etc.

Back