Tai Tuivasa thinks he should get a 50k bonus for drinking out of a shoe

Im having a real problem with this fight. The fact hes going off on his win when he literally beat who id consider the worst person to ever fight in the ufc including phil brooks. it took him like hal;f a round to finish a fighter who basically quit the first time he got touched.

Wot? Gtfo

Hes joking....

Some of you guys need to relax.

Is this guy serious? Not only should he not get a bonus, but he should be fined for his unsportsmanlike conduct and for making everyone sick.

Maybe he should consider doing something about his problematic drinking habits before lambasting the UFC then crying about it on Twitter.

At least Al Iaquinta had a legitimate grievance about not getting a bonus when he took to Twitter to complain. He also didn't drink beer out of a fucking shoe on live television.

<{clintugh}>

What's he going to do next, put an audience member's soiled underwear over his head and run around the arena like a drunken frat boy and embarrass himself (and the entire organization) again then demand another bonus? This is incredibly unprofessional behavior and he's lucky the UFC didn't cancel his contract.

<{danayeah}>

Tai Tuivasa thinks he should get a 50k bonus for drinking out of a dirty shoe.

<DisgustingHHH>

You're a fuckin f@g. /THREAD

Bunch of closeted dudes here who PAY to roll around with other sweaty dudes complaining about this... LOL

Both guys have skills and heart. You are a fucking disgrace go play in traffic.

lol fuck off. getting punched in the face unconcious on your feet doesnt equate to having heart, it means you were out on your feet and lost little puppy.

Yeah, I totally tweet nasty messages to the FIA every time Daniel Ricciardo drinks Champaign out of his shoe on the Formula One podium.

But seriously, for Christ's sake. You all are watching a very alpha male sport bitching about somebody drinking out of a shoe. I don't hear complains from racing fans and racing is much more tame than professional fighting.......

And mind you, Ricciardo drinks it out of the shoe he's been racing in for nearly two hours in hot weather. Y'all can make something out of nothing

Racing is tame conpared to fighting? Look at the casualty list.

If he was American he'd be eating Tide Pods for sure.
Or claiming the shoe had some tainted meat when they failed a PED test.

TS is everything that is wrong with the society. Stupid ass baby.

That was awesome. Tuivasa is awesome.

Yeah, I totally tweet nasty messages to the FIA every time Daniel Ricciardo drinks Champaign out of his shoe on the Formula One podium.

But seriously, for Christ's sake. You all are watching a very alpha male sport bitching about somebody drinking out of a shoe. I don't hear complains from racing fans and racing is much more tame than professional fighting.......

And mind you, Ricciardo drinks it out of the shoe he's been racing in for nearly two hours in hot weather. Y'all can make something out of nothing

I don't watch racing, fucktard.

Your username is TITS.

You're pointing out how juvenile drinking a beer from a shoe is. Think about the hypocrisy of that for a sec.
it's not because it's juvenile, it's because it's fucking disgusting

LOL you wouldn't even know how fit he is. He's destroyed his two UFC opponents (and most of opponents on the regional circuit) in the first round.

You probably didn't know he was a professional footy player before he took up MMA. Our football isn't like American football where you do 15 seconds of exercise between 3 minute breaks -- rugby league is constant running and tackling. He absolutely has athleticism and 'fitness' behind him. Maybe not the sports figure modelling 'fitness' you're into, but for actual sports, he's fit enough to bash his way into the UFC and walk through his first two opponents.
fatasses aren't fit. NFL players AREN'T fit. theyre like 300+ pounds, that's not being fit, that's being fat. they may perform their job well but that's NOT healthy

are you fucking serious, you're comparing eating meat to drinking out of someone's shoe. you're as disgusting as tuivasa

LOL I guess you eat oysters?

That shit is nasty as f@ck, I'd rather drink from a shoe.

5ee6aac7a9b3d021a2ea68cd070bf4b2.jpg

Back