Tai Tuivasa thinks he should get a 50k bonus for drinking out of a shoe

Again, I really feel that you are missing large chunks of context; W.A. only just reintroduced proper enclosed cages because we prefer seeing people injure themselves by landing on trestle tables in high school gyms at "sanctioned" events run by bikies; Tai is a Westie and would have indubitably ripped cones through bongs far filthier than whatever was in that dude's shoe and; Aussie humour. It's an acquired taste (no pun intended) and although you would never catch me drinking what I can only assume was tap Carlton Draught from a stranger's shoe, I see no offence in somebody with a less discerning palate doing so for the amusement of themselves and / or others :)
It's even worse, apparently he skulled Jim Beam from the shoe.

I want to see albini vs tui vasa the most grotesque fight ever

I'm surprised people are so bothered by this. Drinking out of a shoe is definitely nasty and I wouldn't do it myself, but I don't see what's so disturbing about watching somebody else do it.

12 hours later and you're still talking about this Tide pods thing? Maybe you're the one who's been eating household chemicals.

Where are you from anyway? You seem to have this hatred for anything American.

Hatred? I don't know what you're talking about. You must be shook still. Have a twinkie.

Hatred? I don't know what you're talking about. You must be shook still. Have a twinkie.

How exactly am I "shook" you fucking imbecile? I don't think you know what it means.

You didn't answer:
What country are you from?

And this is why Trump is winning unfortunately. This is what he describes as "Fake News". No correlation. He wants the bonus for the KO.

And let this mother fucker be gross if he wants. His name is Bam Bam. I think it's hilarious. I would have chosen a chicks shoe probably, but its all good lol

Racing is tame conpared to fighting? Look at the casualty list.
I'm not talking about casualty stats. I'm saying they wouldn't show a mangled body in a crash on television. I'm talking about the violence. A viewer can watch a fighter take a beating and see blood smeared all over them and the mat on the regular whereas with racing most crashes are major injury free. Mma fans call for the Just Bleed god to bless the fight but someone drinks from a shoe and suddenly it's appalling?

Last edited:
You're not getting a bonus for drinking out of an Adidas. Reebok on the other hand...

Ok, so drinking out of another guy's dirty shoe is "alpha male" behavior and anyone who objects to it is "beta" or "insecure"? And it's cool because race car drivers do it too? Solid logic.
It appears so son.. or maybe comprehension moves past you like life seems to have done. Next..

So are you saying he did it out of peer pressure? Because he would have been kicked out of the arena by security if he did it in NYC.
Why do you lie? Then talk about juvenile but call self tits.. simmer down.

Why do you lie? Then talk about juvenile but call self tits.. simmer down.

That wasn't a lie. You're not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages outside of the designated areas, even if its out of shoe. Smarten up.

I don't know about the tweet, but he definitely complained about not getting a bonus.
It was hilarious. It showed off his charisma.....

He was the star of the post-fight press conference....even though he didnt get 50k.....

fatasses aren't fit. NFL players AREN'T fit. theyre like 300+ pounds, that's not being fit, that's being fat. they may perform their job well but that's NOT healthy
You're an idiot.

Most of the HW roster are stumpy and have flabby builds due to genetics.

If you think that they aren't fit because their builds aren't physically appealing to you, then I'm not sure what to say.

Hunt has fought 5 rounds before. You wouldn't be able to do one round of MMA unless you have quite a bit of training behind you.

Just another clueless Shersogger.

Back