Taking a second look at just how badly TJ has beaten Cody

RayA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm just posting things everybody knows, but it's still just funny taking a step back and looking at everything TJ has done to Cody to shut him up.

1. In TUF, his team wiped the floor with Cody's team, completely booting them out of the tournament by the quarter-finals.
2. Cody then has a chance to win the team he had let down some money in the Coach's challenge, taking the lead early and blowing it later in the challenge.
3. Finally, what everyone has been waiting for, he gets the chance to smash his rival, only to roll over face in the ground in the second round after years of talking shit.
4. He even gets one more shot to beat TJ, and retake his belt, only to lose even faster than in the first fight after all this talk of being 100%.

Now Cody's entire team is facing another dark age with Bucholz leaving and not even a head coach to run things.

unknown.png

3nBvvsP.gif

870357602.jpg.0.jpg

AdmirableBoldFulmar-size_restricted.gif

UFC-227-Results-TJ-Dillashaw-999027.jpg

That's why I didn't like this rematch

Unless tj rapidly ages Cody credibility is gone

I doubt Cody trash-talks him again now.

He was quite a bit more reserved this time around than before.

That second ass beating was an exclamation point.

TAM needs to spend some $$ on coaches instead of putting all the profits in Faber's pockets.

So what's the point of this? To kick someone when they're down perhaps?

I doubt Cody trash-talks him again now.

He was quite a bit more reserved this time around than before.

That second ass beating was an exclamation point.
Ya you can’t really talk shit on someone after getting finished by them. If he would’ve won the rematch he would’ve been fine with running his mouth again but now after getting finished twice, he kinda has to sit back and take it.

So TJ is the alpha male out of the 2 of them?

TAM needs to spend some $$ on coaches instead of putting all the profits in Faber's pockets.
How do you know how the camp's revenue is distributed?

What percentage of the profits go to Faber?

So what's the point of this? To kick someone when they're down perhaps?
It's to show thorough domination and consequences of shitalking plus being Faber's attack dog

When Tam had a hc, the training had a clear direction and the fights had a gameplan. Now that Buchholz is gone, the team has devolved back into their bonobo style training with oversparring and bad habits that TJ can exploit

Tj killed his 135 career like he promised. What else is there to say
[<dunn]

I'm surprised no one has jumped at the cystic fibrosis tab.

Shame.

Cody will rebound obviously, but it's disappointing seeing him lose two straight title fights immediately after beating Dominick Cruz the way that he did.

Thanks, I stopped watching that terrible show years ago, but this actually seems somewhat telling.

Team alpha male has looked like a bunch of fucking retards ever since this TJ Cody rivalry started. The ufc tried to force a star in Cody and ended up destroying a guy who could be hitting highlight reel KOs with the right match making

Last edited:
Back