Taliban spec ops unit annihilating Afghanistan police using night vision, other equipment

You see there are guys called sympathizers all over the world. It's not hard to ship that kind of gear at all, and you make it sound like there is a giant conspiracy going on. The items mentioned are quite easy to obtain and ship. It's so simple that even you can do it.

Try to ship something to Afghanistan.

You'll get a visit from the FBI.

I work in imports and exports.

You can ship things to Europe and then to Turkey and then shit gets misplaced and ends up in Pakistan and then moves on the back of a mule to Afghanistan.

You can ship things to Europe and then to Turkey and then shit gets misplaced and ends up in Pakistan and then moves on the back of a mule to Afghanistan.

Or you could just get equipment from Russia through Uzbekistan.

Last edited:
got banned for a day.
Nice to see you back. Did you cheat on us with another political forum inside of an mma site while you were gone? Whore!

Who told you to ship surplus gear directly to Afghanistan? You must not be very good at your job. Ever heard of something called supply network?

North America -> Europe -> Central Asia -> Afghanistan

Id imagine the vietcong was harder to deal with simply because technology back then wasnt as good as today.
Also because the Vietcong had full support from North Vietnam and China.

The Mujjies/Talibs were not around back in the 50s broski.
???

Yeah, they have army supply stores all over war torn Afghanistan.

I didn't think of that.

To be fair it can be bought in Pakistan and the Taliban controls the border because it leads directly into Pashtun area. I don't doubt Russia, Iran and Pakistan governments are supplying it, but Pakistan is a scary place, their black market must have every kind of goodie.

Also because the Vietcong had full support from North Vietnam and China.

???

To be fair it can be bought in Pakistan and the Taliban controls the border because it leads directly into Pashtun area. I don't doubt Russia, Iran and Pakistan governments are supplying it, but Pakistan is a scary place, their black market must have every kind of goodie.

My whole point is that Russian night vision goggles and Pakistani optics came from Russia or Pakistan, not Obama.

Not disputing that they can get these arms, just that they most certainly didn't come from us.

My whole point is that Russian night vision goggles and Pakistani optics came from Russia or Pakistan, not Obama.

Not disputing that they can get these arms, just that they most certainly didn't come from us.
Yes, I didn't read the guy claiming it was Obama, that was just stupid.
The M-4 carbine though was probably sold by the USA to the Pakistan government and they redirected it to their terrorist friends. But all in all, it's not a big deal, this stuff gets around, WW2 weapons still pop up occasionally in war areas.

Yes, I didn't read the guy claiming it was Obama, that was just stupid.
The M-4 carbine though was probably sold by the USA to the Pakistan government and they redirected it to their terrorist friends. But all in all, it's not a big deal, this stuff gets around, WW2 weapons still pop up occasionally in war areas.

Or just stolen from weapon stores in Iraq after their army fell to pieces.

Vietnam took a horrible spanking in terms of casualties. I do think Arabs are losing worse.

Well taliban arent arabs. But the viet cong couldnt be tracked fown and killed as easily back then as they would be today but i guess the occupying force isnt as willing to take as many casualties either

The thing with the arabs is that they arent bad on a small unit vs unit basis but they couldnt get their shit together in managing large campaigns. I do think they have come a long way. with 1967 being the most humiliating. In 1973 they were competitive and technically won the yom kippur war.

The gulf war is whats in people's heads the most but iraq was inferior on paper and in reality. There is no army in the world that would have performed well while stuck in a country like kuwait and trying to withdraw while the enemy has full air superiority, superior ground forces and youre in a flat desert and unable to use the terrain to your advantage.

BvpT8MV.gif

That seems like a gif you can run with. It was made for you.

Back