Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh my, then they should get right on impeaching President Sessions! Oh wait....
Sessions is worst of the worst, bought and paid for by the private industry, and enemy to the Constitution and a liar to boot. Just shows the kind of people Trump puts into positions of power(Pruitt).

Nobody is obviously corrupt as Trump and cronies.
Dude, the Clinton foundation was started so other nations could bribe the clintons directly. That sounds pretty blatant, especially that 25 million dollar donation.

Trumps cronies seem corrupt, haven't seen anything about trump doing anything corrupt

If there is proof he knew about Cohen. He should be impeached. Even though it technically is not a crime

That's a really low bar. How come no president gets impeached for real crimes, like illegal wars, illegal use of force on fellow American citizens, blatant graft, shit like that

No

There's no making claims without proof

This #metoo movement got all you idiots hyped up on all claims matter, fuck that bullshit
We're all waiting for Darkballs source that Conservatives funded the Dossier

The claim has been thoroughly debunked yet he still posts it

Bots don't sleep

I've actually been curious to know what these types do for a living. Farmer brown is obvious, so I'm not surprised. But Bob? He lacks any ability to put together logical thoughts, and his posting of articles that put him in a corner....lacks reading comprehension.

Bob should consider submitting his resume to Putin's troll farms. His post history here should at least get him past an entry level position.

That's a really low bar. How come no president gets impeached for real crimes, like illegal wars, illegal use of force on fellow American citizens, blatant graft, shit like that

I believe they should. I can't be a hypocrite on this. This Russian stuff is BS. And I'm inclined to think the DOJ FBI CIA straight committed crimes. But I can't support Trump if he knew what Cohen was doing

Perjury = illegal.
Talking to a russian not illegal.

How many times do we need to make this distinction bob?

You'll have to make that distinction every time because he clearly has a hard time.

I've actually been curious to know what these types do for a living. Farmer brown is obvious, so I'm not surprised. But Bob? He lacks any ability to put together logical thoughts, and as provenpro his posting of articles that put him in a corner....lacks reading comprehension.

Bob should consider submitting his resume to Putin's troll farms. His post history here should at least get him past an entry level position.

Way to stay on topic

Last edited:
Dude, the Clinton foundation was started so other nations could bribe the clintons directly. That sounds pretty blatant, especially that 25 million dollar donation.

Trumps cronies seem corrupt, haven't seen anything about trump doing anything corrupt
You are joking right? China's investment in Trump branded properties? China giving Ivanka Trade marks? Forieign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels? Trump bribing the Florida AG to drop the Trump U case? I could go on all night, and this not even mentioning his 40 year business-crime career.

Everybody around Trump is corrupt, but Trump is clean? So naïve, but what can you expect from a Trump supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back