Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how I know you don't follow current events?

Mueller wants to be fired because he has nothing? How many charges and pleas has the investigation produced so far?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and there it is.

"They're investigating them for no good reason!"

"Here are the good reasons....."

"Yeah but Hilary was investigated too."

It frightens me that there's a group in this country that can't observe these moments, and easily determine who's full of shit.

This is a fun new age where words don't mean anything any more.

Religious conservatives tell us cheating on your wife is ok.

Fiscal conservatives pretend the deficit isn't important.

2nd Amendment supporters stand behind a meglomaniac who feels he's above the law and says things like "leader for life isn't a bad idea" publicly.

I'm almost starting to think Trump was a plant by dem's to completely destroy the republican party.
The Dems aren't that smart.
None of these leaders are as smart as they like to think.

Counsel. The word is counsel. We need to make America functionally literate again.

This is the level of butthurt we are getting to guys? Dude is illiterate because he used the wrong spelling for "counsel"? Go outside dude. Get laid or something...

Counsel. The word is counsel. We need to make America functionally literate again.

And the way to do that is with privatized charter schools, even though no other developed countries use them.

Take the funding away from the kids who really need it, give it to the kids who are already doing well, forget about the needy kids and voila, make Murka smarter again!

What do his poll numbers have to do with what I said?

Well i know the liberals arent helping his poll numbers. It seems he has grown on the country. Must be those independents. You're licking your chops over the GOP being hurt while the dems are too busy crying to even stand for something.

I asked 5 coworkers what the dems stood for, and they finally were able to muster free stuff...

This is a fun new age where words don't mean anything any more.

Fiscal conservatives pretend the deficit isn't important.

2nd Amendment supporters stand behind a meglomaniac who feels he's above the law and says things like "leader for life isn't a bad idea" publicly.

I'm almost starting to think Trump was a plant by dem's to completely destroy the republican party.

You're actually understating it a bit.

They are making movies about how he Trump was chosen by God.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/30/17405720/liberty-evangelical-movie-trump-prophecy

Fiscal conservatives pretend the deficit isn't important

They actually support policy that runs up the deficit. Trump's tax cuts for the rich passed with their votes in congress.

Not only that but they didn't have anything to say when Trump said "grab the guns first, due process later".

Well i know the liberals arent helping his poll numbers. It seems he has grown on the country. Must be those independents. You're licking your chops over the GOP being hurt while the dems are too busy crying to even stand for something.

I asked 5 coworkers what the dems stood for, and they finally were able to muster free stuff...

Im a democrat but you are right about the democrats. Pretty hard to represent the people and middle class when you are beholden to corporate interests. They either grow a spine and stand for people or they are just watered down republicans.

Im a democrat but you are right about the democrats. Pretty hard to represent the people and middle class when you are beholden to corporate interests. They either grow a spine and stand for people or they are just watered down republicans.

To be fair, both parties are pretty fucking similar as much as they pretend to be at odds

You're actually understating it a bit.

They are making movies about how he Trump was chosen by God.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/30/17405720/liberty-evangelical-movie-trump-prophecy

They actually support policy that runs up the deficit. Trump's tax cuts for the rich passed with their votes in congress.

Not only that but they didn't have anything to say when Trump said "grab the guns first, due process later".

Damn, I was actually underestimating how hard they're running in the opposite direction. Scary, scary shit.

To be fair, both parties are pretty fucking similar as much as they pretend to be at odds

And yet, you constantly defend one of them at every turn. Weird.

Wow, A Ripskater production for sure

Jerry Falwell's Liberty University students are producing it and have a budget of $2 million.

Unfortunately a little more "christian mainstream" than Ripskater making a movie with his phone about god finding lost toys.

Great explanation of what his poll numbers have to do with the republican party abandoning all it's platforms.

I'll take "Things That Have Never Happened" for $500, Alex.

Jerry Falwell's Liberty University students are producing it and have a budget of $2 million.

Unfortunately a little more "christian mainstream" than Ripskater making a movie with his phone about god finding lost toys.

I just feel bad for all the dumb people looking for hope that were conned out of that $2 million.... that's now being spent to heap praise on an adulterer.

Who gives a shit about your anecdotal Walmart workers?

But seriously, Dems are still turning elections where Trump dominated. I'd still be worried if I was the GOP. Trump can recover though if he keeps the pressure on NK and the economy keeps booming.

WTF???

Who da hell passed that huge tax break for the corporations? Last I checked most of the Dems voted against it while the Republicans (dying for a win on bill legislation) voted for it.

Are you really a democrat??? GTFOH!

This is the level of butthurt we are getting to guys? Dude is illiterate because he used the wrong spelling for "counsel"? Go outside dude. Get laid or something...
Why do you always post like you're auditioning for a role in a Steven Crowder skit?

Is this it? This is it, right? This has to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back