Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's inductive reasoning.
There's of course the possibility that all this data amounts to nothing. But there's also a possibility that I could win the lottery three times.

I calculate likelihoods. In your estimation, what else accounts for all the Russians and the shifting stories surrounding them?

People lie when something looks politically damaging, even when they have no reason to.

HILAREEE!!!!! DERP STATE!!!!!!!
I'm interested in the answer.

I generally liked Barack Hussein, but if it trickled out that his transition team had these same dubious contacts and the same lies about them, I'd conclude two things:
1. They lied
2. They're covering something up that won't look good at best and is felonious at worst.

I'd be calling them crooks and corrupt.

Remember when this happened? Its just another thing trump fans shrug off and talk whatever week long outrage before they move on to the next

It's inductive reasoning.
<TrumpWrong1>

It's a subjective personal opinion on your part, nothing more.

There's of course the possibility that all this data amounts to nothing.
Data? What data? I see a lot of conjecture and wishful thinking, but no data.

But there's also a possibility that I could win the lottery three times.
<{gspressed}>

I calculate likelihoods. In your estimation, what else accounts for all the Russians and the shifting stories surrounding them?
Occam's razor, the simplest explanation often has the most truth:

Sore losers always come up with excuses.

<TrumpWrong1>

It's a subjective personal opinion on your part, nothing more.

Data? What data? I see a lot of conjecture and wishful thinking, but no data.

<{gspressed}>

Occam's razor, the simplest explanation often has the most truth:

Sore losers always come up with excuses.
Document

Your dodge is noted.

Since you're unable to give any kind of retort or counter data, my argument still stands:

This investigation won't link anything to President Trump, and this entire Russia-Collusion conspiracy theory will go down as an irrelevant bit of trivial history.

Remember when this happened? Its just another thing trump fans shrug off and talk whatever week long outrage before they move on to the next

Lets see if you get any response from the Trumptards for this besides but Hillary, Obama.

I'm interested in the answer.

I generally liked Barack Hussein, but if it trickled out that his transition team had these same dubious contacts and the same lies about them, I'd conclude two things:
1. They lied
2. They're covering something up that won't look good at best and is felonious at worst.

I'd be calling them crooks and corrupt.
Don’t have time to go brought all his right now but
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d8773594efc_story.html?utm_term=.ed2447133d42

Your dodge is noted.

Since you're unable to give any kind of retort or counter data, my argument still stands:

This investigation won't link anything to President Trump, and this entire Russia-Collusion conspiracy theory will go down as an irrelevant bit of trivial history.
If all these connections and varying stories to explain them happened in the transition of any other administration, what INDUCTIVE CONCLUSION would you draw?
Don't dodge it this time!

It’s almost like you didn’t watch the hearing live, or the video. It directly answers your accusation.

It directly answers the question on whether or not you can commit perjury by lying about talking to russians? What part of the video was that?

It directly answers the question on whether or not you can commit perjury by lying about talking to russians? What part of the video was that?

He wasn’t lying. He misunderstood what was being asked, which he explains in the video you didn’t watch.

That's not what Occam's razor says.

The explanation with the least assumptions is probably the correct.
Observation:
There were a lot of forgettable Russians at meetings about nothing that nobody clearly recalls and nobody was informed about them

The razor is a straight-line computation: the transition team was working with Russians.

Observation:
There were a lot of forgettable Russians at meetings about nothing that nobody clearly recalls and nobody was informed about them

The razor is a straight-line computation: the transition team was working with Russians.
Not really, it just keeps pointing at sore losers unable to take their loss gracefully.

... and I'm finished thinking you're worth engaging.

giphy.gif
<Fedor23>

Since you were unable to disprove anything I've said, I'm at no loss, and the readers can see for themselves how you were unable to substantiate any claim you made.

I hope you can bring better arguments in the future.

Travel well friend.

He wasn’t lying. He misunderstood what was being asked, which he explains in the video you didn’t watch.

And how is this relevant bob? Are you suggesting that all counts of perjury are actually trump cabinet members just misunderstanding what was being asked?

So... this is it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-son-concerned-wiretaps-show-trump-jr-met-putin-ally-231215529.html

'Trump's son should be concerned': FBI obtained wiretaps of Putin ally who met with Trump Jr.
The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday.

José Grinda, who has spearheaded investigations into Spanish organized crime, said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer. On the wiretaps, Romanov refers to Torshin as “El Padrino,” the godfather.

“Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI,” Grinda said in response to a question from Yahoo News during a talk he gave at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

The comments by Grinda were the first clear sign that the FBI may be investigating Torshin, possibly as a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Torshin — a close political ally of Vladimir Putin — had multiple contacts with conservative activists in the United States during the election, seeking to set up a summit between the Russian president and then candidate Trump. Although the summit never transpired, Torshin did meet briefly with the president’s son at a private dinner in Louisville during the May 2016 annual convention of the NRA. A member of the NRA since 2012, Torshin has been a regular attendee of the group’s conventionsin recentyears and hosted senior members of the group in Moscow.

Grinda said that the FBI, in its request for the evidence to the Guardia Civil, the Spanish National Police, provided no explanation as to why it was interested in the material and he didn’t ask for one. “I don’t have to ask them why they want this information,” he said. But Grinda added that if Mueller or any other U.S. prosecutor seeks to use the material as part of a court case, they would have to make a second, more formal request to do so to the Spanish government.

Spokesmen for the FBI and Mueller’s office did not respond to requests for comment. Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for Trump Jr., said he was in a meeting and was unable to comment when contacted by Yahoo News.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back