Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people need to learn how indictments are handled.

Some people believe the former President was a foreign and still believe without any evidence presented. Even when evidence was presented they couldn’t swallow the truth. How do you make people accept the truth when facts are presented to them? You can’t. Some people are willingly ignorant.

Some people seen 0 evidence Hillary did anything wrong with Benghazi yet proclaim she is guilty. Some people have seen 0 evidence Hillary handling of E-mails was illegal yet the proclaim she is guilty. Yet now we have indictments and these same people are demanding to see the evidence. This is how and why we know you’re a hack.

I fondly remember all of the posters insisting that the source of the DNC information was disgruntled DNC staffers.

I fondly remember all of the people who said that it was purely happenstance that DNC information for leaked but not RNC information.

I also fondly remember all of the posters insisting that Wikileaks is an absolutely trustworthy source of information because surely they vet the source of the information they distribute. No one would ever try to manipulate us through Wikileaks.

It seems I fondly remember a lot of idiots. :eek:
Bet you had a lot of Russians around helping your memory's accuracy which is perfectly normal and not at all strange, it's just nobodies who don't know anyone or anything and you were never in the same meetings and you didn't know them, the meetings were arranged by someone you barely know

Horseshit. That's exactly what you are doing with this idiotic distinction about which emails were hacked and when, as if it makes the first fucking bit of difference. Although, you have come around to admitting that trump's requesting russian assistance, probably prompted russian assistance (although, oddly, you claim that this somehow isn't support for this practice by trump), so props for that I guess.

The point was that after trump's remarks, russians hacked sites for the first time. The fact that they had previously hacked other sites, changes nothing.

What you're trying to do, and it's rather obvious, is to move the ball away from any appearance of complicity by trump. The sane can no longer deny that the russian state tried to interfere with our election. The best you've got now is to try and distance trump from it. And that's kinda hard when he's on tape at a fucking campaign rally begging for them to release dirt on his opponent.

Your theory is all over the place. Somehow Trump was mentioning a previous hack, so this next hack isn't on him, despite you admitting that his calling for it likely caused it to happen, so he's not responsible? I have no idea what point you think you're making here. It seems like the only thing you can stick to is that the article didn't specify that this was the first time russia hacked these particular servers. Which, like countless posters have pointed out to you, makes no fucking difference. It's a useless distinction. No one has thought that this was the first time russians hacked American servers. So there is no need for us or the article to specify that this was the first time the russians hacked this particular site/server. You're throwing a fit that no one is making this distinction, and we are all trying to rationally explain to you how it doesn't mean shit.

Bottom line, the president called for russian interference and got it. That should concern any honest American.
Holy fuck, man. Trump used money from his "charity" to pay a fine for his personal business and for a giant portrait of himself. That doesn't seem to concern his supporters. Why would being a traitor?

Holy fuck, man. Trump used money from his "charity" to pay a fine for his personal business and for a giant portrait of himself. That doesn't seem to concern his supporters. Why would being a traitor?
Trump also only donates to charities who hold their functions at Trump properties.

If there was any common sense among the right in America, Trump would be afraid to come back from Russia.
He's gonna skip charges based on lack of evidence as opposed to being innocent of everything.

He may not have directly colluded but his cronies sure look to have.

He's gonna skip charges based on lack of evidence as opposed to being innocent of everything.

He may not have directly colluded but his cronies sure look to have.
It's as likely he was uninvolved as it was that Putin was uninvolved in the hacking.

I seem to remember someone in here totally calling this.

square-1475218130-giphy-96.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back