Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna skip charges based on lack of evidence as opposed to being innocent of everything.

He may not have directly colluded but his cronies sure look to have.
He's not going to be charged he'll be listed as an unindicted co-conspirator

I seem to remember someone in here totally calling this.

square-1475218130-giphy-96.gif
Plagiarized Mensch did you ;)

It's as likely he was uninvolved as it was that Putin was uninvolved in the hacking.
... so it seems to me. Just the DT-dictated explanation of the T2 meeting about adoption is fantasy.

It stretches credulity ad absurdum to believe that during the height of the presidential campaign, on the advice of Emin Aglarov, a guy he met at the Miss Universe Pageant in 2013, Don Jr said "Hey Jarad, hey Paul, I need you to come to a meeting."

"With who?"

"I don't know"

"What's it about?"

"Don't know that either"

"Sounds good!"

I wonder if they are still stupid enough to try it?

I wonder if they are still stupid enough to try it?

The diehard rats won't leave unless the ship is clearly going down, at which time, if it should come, they'll spin like a centrifuge to make it seem like they cared about the truth all along.

The diehard rats won't leave unless the ship is clearly going down, at which time, if it should come, they'll spin like a centrifuge to make it seem like they cared about the truth all along.
Only the best centrifuges. Believe me.

this is Carole at the EU parliament, Bannon and Mercer are both named.

and this is her trying to get some answers out of Farage by getting her friend to call in live.... then grab the phone off her. Farages reaction says it all

Oh those cunts will be saying how much of a Patriot they were as they were staying close to the President to find out everything they could or to give the illusion there was no need to shutdown Mueller to let the SC finish his job.

Oh those cunts will be saying how much of a Patriot they were as they were staying close to the President to find out everything they could or to give the illusion there was no need to shutdown Mueller to let the SC finish his job.
They're a red cunt-hair away from protecting the President over the Presidency.

It's damned unacceptable for either party

No more than Republicans would acknowledge that Obama was responsible for killing Bin Laden.
I'm not sure that's a good comparison. Obama ordered the mission to go after bin Laden. Those mercenaries attacked a position that was guarded and were repelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back