Tanner Boser blasts UFC for having CM Punk-Jackson on an upcoming card

Should these amateurish fights be happening in UFC, just for money?

• Total voters

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Tanner Boser is a top canadian heavyweight who fights for ACB (Less Show, More Fighting)

Hes+right+you+know+_3f9a5e2ca9af9dad5df588da0bcb8f70.jpg

If they are going to do the fight in the first place then yes, 100% it should be on the main card.

If they are going to do the fight in the first place then yes, 100% it should be on the main card.
I think that's not what is being discussed tbh, it's more if it should happen in UFC or not, instead of main or undercard

The problem with Brooks is that they paid him a lot and that was wasted if he never fought again so I have less of a problem with his 2nd fight than I did with his first but he shouldn't be in the UFC and neither should his opponent.

I think that's not what is being discussed tbh, it's more if it should happen in UFC or not, instead of main or undercard

Ah my apologies. Having just grabbed my phone after waking up, simple shit is really going over my head.

I'm in two minds about it anyway. It does somewhat tarnish the whole idea of the UFC being the elite organisation, but this is also achieved by some of the god awful fighters who somehow are still there. 95% of the wmma fighters. The flyweight division. Mike Perry.

At the end of the day we all seem to love a bit of a shitshow and this will bring more eyes to the UFC, even though we all know he's a terrible fighter at best.

I think he's right about the future of the sport being outside of America.
The Millennial market favours authenticity; something that the States in general, and the UFC in particular, has always had trouble with.

Look at the bright side. CM Puke being on PPV means we get one more quality FREE fight on the prelims.

This is why I don't complain about bullshit fights on PPVs. I'm getting better fights for free when they do it.

YBLj5BW.gif

It definitely doesn't work as a lead-in to get people excited for the PPV. Might as well put it on PPV. lol

I'm probably the only person in this thread who knows who the fook Tanner Boser is. And he's goddamn right, you know.

Cm punks the biggest disgrace the ufc has ever promoted and to bring him back for a losers match is even worse sad times for premier mma league.

I'm probably the only person in this thread who knows who the fook Tanner Boser is. And he's goddamn right, you know.

I know who Tanner Boser is. I play World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 (greydog software) with the real world mod. It's a good way to learn about 2500 real worldwide fighters.

I know who Tanner Boser is. I play World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 (greydog software) with the real world mod. It's a good way to learn about 2500 real worldwide fighters.
Wtf is this game? Never heard about it
Seems like you ain't alone, we're at least 3 here =)

Let's break it down. CM Punk likes to utilize the traditional "Cody McKenzie - Shit Just Got Real" stand up

33m51lk.jpg

giphy.gif

While Jackson is more the "Back Pedal for your life like Kalib Starnes" style

mpqwy7P.gif

lz1gn.jpg

I got Punk by "Elephant Trunk" punch in the 3rd.

70jgnr.jpg

Seeing cm punk destroyed and embarrassed was hilarious and I got much joy from it. If Jackson knocks cm punk out cold. That's worth the 65 dollar price tag.

Wtf is this game? Never heard about it

It's an MMA simulator where you run your own company, put the cards together, sign fighters, etc. They do real world mods on the forums that are pretty accurate. You can edit any fighter, org or whatever too. It's an absolute time consumer of a game when I play it though. Takes me about an hour to get through a week or so.

They let you do one night tourneys of up to 8 fighters too. I have one on every damn card. lol

http://greydogsoftware.com/wmma-5/

Back