Tanner Boser blasts UFC for having CM Punk-Jackson on an upcoming card

Should these amateurish fights be happening in UFC, just for money?

• Total voters
He's right, but on the other hand, just imagine the GIF material if we get an extended sequence of standup from CM Punk.. just that little gallopping jab he did against Gall has probably been posted 500 times.

Thing is it’s a Big card but no one apart from Overeem and maybe Holly (arguable since she benefitted from Rousey and McGregor cards) are draws Punk gets the casuals in. The rest of us can have a piss break if we need

Punk doesn't belong in the UFC but if you can't get in the heavyweight division of the UFC then that is on you

He's right, but on the other hand, just imagine the GIF material if we get an extended sequence of standup from CM Punk.. just that little gallopping jab he did against Gall has probably been posted 500 times.
So we should give Cindy Dandois another chance too, equality please.

You're a good man for being able to find the positive in such negatives hahaha

I dont like cm punk as i dont know him but some other celebrities fighting would be cool

Brad Pitt vs Justin Bieber, im in.

I dont like cm punk as i dont know him but some other celebrities fighting would be cool

Brad Pitt vs Justin Bieber, im in.

Great! Here's Saved By the Bell's "Screech" vs Welcome Back Kotter's "Horshack". Just the ending...

Oh wait, you meant like REAL celebrities, I assume. lol

Great! Here's Saved By the Bell's "Screech" vs Welcome Back Kotter's "Horshack". Just the ending...

Oh wait, you meant like REAL celebrities, I assume. lol

Yeah lol, ive never heard about these bums.

But Zimmerman vs DMX is legit.

It's an MMA simulator where you run your own company, put the cards together, sign fighters, etc. They do real world mods on the forums that are pretty accurate. You can edit any fighter, org or whatever too. It's an absolute time consumer of a game when I play it though. Takes me about an hour to get through a week or so.

They let you do one night tourneys of up to 8 fighters too. I have one on every damn card. lol

http://greydogsoftware.com/wmma-5/
Cool, i'll check it later, is it online or it's more of a Brasfoot? (huge soccer game simulator, launched about 15 years ago).

Cool, i'll check it later, is it online or it's more of a Brasfoot? (huge soccer game simulator, launched about 15 years ago).

It's a downloadable game through their site. You can check out the trial version too.

Back