Tape proves Gen. Kelly LIED to smear Congresswoman Wilson...

I know it's super hard for you to be objective...but I don't care for politicians to comment on shit at dedications period
You don't care much for facts. I've never seen you admit to being incorrect and I doubt I ever will because it's a fundamental flaw in your personality.

Is that the angle she didn't use the word funding
She didn't talk about getting the building built at all. There is no angle. He outright lied about the content of her speech. She talked about getting it named after 2 agents who were killed in the line of duty and at the end she received a standing ovation because the people WHO WERE THERE thought it was a good speech. This has already been explained ITT. Are you illiterate or just can't be bothered to read before acting the clown?

It is said, better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

She didn't talk about getting the building built at all. There is no angle. He outright lied about the content of her speech. She talked about getting it named after 2 agents who were killed in the line of duty and at the end she received a standing ovation. This has already been explained ITT. Are you illiterate? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Serious question, because all the info is ITT.
...and I'm still not going with lied.
I'm going with what happens to SMEAC: all his thoughts go through his ideological filter first. He can't think without it.

You don't care much for facts. I've never seen you admit to being incorrect and I doubt I ever will because it's a fundamental flaw in your personality.

Probably why I don't opine on every thread like you bro, you should try it, but keep on sticking to semantics on bill vs funding

She didn't talk about getting the building built at all. There is no angle. He outright lied about the content of her speech. She talked about getting it named after 2 agents who were killed in the line of duty and at the end she received a standing ovation because the people WHO WERE THERE thought it was a good speech. This has already been explained ITT. Are you illiterate or just can't be bothered to read before acting the clown?

It is said, better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

She went up there and self congratulated herself for getting the bill passed, she made it a political speech from nearly beginning to end. You go head and think that it killed the room when all the other politicians in attendance clapped for the rodeo clown.

...and I'm still not going with lied.
I'm going with what happens to SMEAC: all his thoughts go through his ideological filter first. He can't think without it.

Dude you are a liberal living in an IL echo chamber and you think I am the ideological one. I've experienced way more variance in life than you ever shall.

She went up there and self congratulated herself for getting the bill passed, she made it a political speech from nearly beginning to end. You go head and think that it killed the room when all the other politicians in attendance clapped for the rodeo clown.
This is an absolutely false assertion. None of this happened. There is a fucking video of the event.

This is an absolutely false assertion. None of this happened. There is a fucking video of the event.

Yes there is video of her thanking politicians and herself

Also video of her calling herself a rock star

Also she is dressed like a rodeo clown at every event no matter how somber it is

But I love the fake outrage here

Keep firing off pre programmed opinions written for you, mindless drone.

You're better than this, well I thought you were. So why don't you go the Jack route and pretend to have people on ignore

You're better than this, well I thought you were. So why don't you go the Jack route and pretend to have people on ignore
Speaking of "better than this", since you have integrity, let's hear you walk back all the stupid, incorrect shit Kelly said.
Since you can think for yourself, and that's what the thread is about, and it's clear he was wrong.
You can do that, can't you?
Non-bot?

I'm assuming this delay is you gathering the facts so you can correct yourself on this issue, SMEAC.

That's what you're doing, right, gathering facts so you can be correct about your mistaken assertions?

... maybe you're not actually much for the facts, SMEAC, since you can't correct your words here.

Why don't you watch the video, ignorant fuck? Fucking Kelly didn't even get the name of the guy he mentioned it was named after correct.

"The video of the April 15, 2015, remarks by Rep. Frederica Wilson shows she praised the agents at the center of the dedication ceremony for the new FBI field office in Miramar. And while she touted her role in passing a bill to name the building after agents Benjamin Grogan and Jerry Dove during a broader tribute to the two men, the video posted Friday by the South Florida Sun Sentinel shows she never took credit for the tax dollars that went into the project — as Kelly had stated Thursday in the White House briefing room, calling her an “empty barrel” making noise amid a solemn ceremony for the heroes."

See, I'm not willing to say he outright lied.
I think he thought the truth really was as partisan as his memory made it.
It's clear his memory isn't the incredibly accurate hard drive he thinks of it as.
That's all well and good, but that means he's just an asshole with no integrity then or he'd have issued a big public apology by now.

Why don't you watch the video, ignorant fuck? Fucking Kelly didn't even get the name of the guy he mentioned it was named after correct.

"The video of the April 15, 2015, remarks by Rep. Frederica Wilson shows she praised the agents at the center of the dedication ceremony for the new FBI field office in Miramar. And while she touted her role in passing a bill to name the building after agents Benjamin Grogan and Jerry Dove during a broader tribute to the two men, the video posted Friday by the South Florida Sun Sentinel shows she never took credit for the tax dollars that went into the project — as Kelly had stated Thursday in the White House briefing room, calling her an “empty barrel” making noise amid a solemn ceremony for the heroes."

That's all well and good, but that means he's just an asshole with no integrity then or he'd have issued a big public apology by now.
He definitely should have.
I had planned on having respect for him for a while.

Speaking of "better than this", since you have integrity, let's hear you walk back all the stupid, incorrect shit Kelly said.
Since you can think for yourself, and that's what the thread is about, and it's clear he was wrong.
You can do that, can't you?
Non-bot?

Still trying to own the narrative?

You hold yourself to the word funding and see where that gets you bro

I'm assuming this delay is you gathering the facts so you can correct yourself on this issue, SMEAC.

That's what you're doing, right, gathering facts so you can be correct about your mistaken assertions?

LOL the fucking delay, sorry my world doesn't revolve around exposing you to a differing opinion

Back