Tape proves Gen. Kelly LIED to smear Congresswoman Wilson...

I had thought Kelly would keep himself above this sort of thing but he's drunk the Fool Ade

Or potentially he is legit pissed as a gold star father and went after rodeo clown looking representative

Pissed and badly in need of a memory refresher because his recollection is partisan garbage.

That is your partisan view point

You partisanship still thinks it's cool the rodeo clown totally took out of context the POTUS's words and blasted a private moment to the public and now has the audacity to claim rockstar status

If you were being objective you would admit that Pres. Trump holds the miltary in high regard and he was calling the man courageous and this should not be be made a political issue

But you're partisan as shit

You also lack the personal capital that Gen. Kelly has on this issue

See, I'm not willing to say he outright lied.
I think he thought the truth really was as partisan as his memory made it.
It's clear his memory isn't the incredibly accurate hard drive he thinks of it as.

An honest mistake is possible, but then after the fact that it was a mistake comes to light, you correct yourself. If he persists, that's a lie.

An honest mistake is possible, but then after the fact that it was a mistake comes to light, you correct yourself. If he persists, that's a lie.
I've not heard him persist, but I've not heard a retraction eeither.
He owes one because he was very wrong.

Or she said something not on the stage. Or maybe it was just him remembering a three year old speech like you said

She probably could have just made a dedication to the men and their families and not brought up funding or anything. Maybe she could have just stuck to her part about how they knew what they had signed up for, but no she had to rodeo clown and talk money.

I've not heard him persist, but I've not heard a retraction eeither.
He owes one because he was very wrong.
Not really wrong outside of the funding part. Remove that part and he’s spot on. So he got one detail wrong and only if we’re talking about why speech they played and she hadn’t said anything to anyone the entire time leading up to and including the day of the speech similar or as she pronounces it simular to what Kelly thought he heard

She probably could have just made a dedication to the men and their families and not brought up funding or anything. Maybe she could have just stuck to her part about how they knew what they had signed up for, but no she had to rodeo clown and talk money.
You haven't read the transcripts have you?

All I can say at the moment is, looking at Congresswoman Wilson, you'd have to have severe political blinders on to see her as more credible and take her more seriously than John Kelly. There are basic decency rules when it comes to appearing professional and the way she's treating them as polite suggestions is outrageous. On every level, she's sending the message that she wants people to pay attention to her in a Kardashian type manner first and foremost.

All I can say at the moment is, looking at Congresswoman Wilson, you'd have to have severe political blinders on to see her as more credible and take her more seriously than John Kelly. There are basic decency rules when it comes to appearing professional and the way she's treating them as polite suggestions is outrageous. On every level, she's sending the message that she wants people to pay attention to her in a Kardashian type manner first and foremost.
Looks wise, she's a goof.

But take what they said respectively?

She was correct. He was not. She was bipartisan. He was as much a partisan hack as any Fox talking head.

Excpept that's the lie. She never mentioned funding at all.

You toe the party line and keep up the gross hyperbole and taking everything out of context, its what you guys are good at.
Keep ignoring the facts and holding an ill informed opinion, it's what YOU'RE good at

If you were being objective you would admit that Pres. Trump holds the miltary in high regard and he was calling the man courageous and this should not be be made a political issue

m2bOfPG.gif

Keep ignoring the facts and holding an ill informed opinion, it's what YOU'RE good at

Are you really going to pretend that talking about the bill isn't bringing up funding. Oh yeah, toe that line

Are you really going to pretend that talking about the bill isn't bringing up funding. Oh yeah, toe that line
I left out "letting your ideology decide what you believe", you're great at not letting facts dissuade you from your preconceived ideas.

I left out "letting your ideology decide what you believe", you're great at not letting facts dissuade you from your preconceived ideas.

I know it's super hard for you to be objective...but I don't care for politicians to comment on shit at dedications period

Back