• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Would I fuck.
I love eating weird animals, but I draw the line at 3 things:
- Genitals
- Internal organs
- Massive insects/arachnids.

I don't want ANYTHING in my mouth that's going to burt/explode and shoot guts everywhere. Fuck that shit. Been in many countries where I've been offered tarantulas, but no chance. doesn't help that i'm scared of big ass spiders and big insects

On a side note, I accidentally found a bushmeat butcher in my capital city yesterday. Hitting that bitch up for python, camel and elk next week.

you haven't lived until you had sea urchin gonads

*Poll Requested*

Surprised to see this in the good old U.S.A. Would not have surprised me as much if it were in a South American or African country. Would you be inclined to try one of these?

Tarantula topped burgers being served at North Carolina restaurant

dairl5uw4ambgrv-1523563604.jpg
This must be from lousiana, those French would love this shit, they already eat slugs, cockroaches, crickets, frogs, fish eggs, erc in french restaruants.

Fuck no, but then again - some people actually put onions on hamburgers!

<{1-17}>
Lol almost every burger has onions or grilled onions. You are in the minority.

I prefer grilled onions

The burger looks like shit also in that OP post. Looks like the tarantula shit all over the meat

This must be from lousiana, those French would love this shit, they already eat slugs, cockroaches, crickets, frogs, fish eggs, erc in french restaruants.

The restaurant is in North Carolina.

I'm weird, I've always found spiders kinda cute. I had a buddy in High School that had a pet tarantula, it was really nice and never did me wrong.

I'd eat it in a heartbeat. I've always wanted to try tarantula. If it tastes anything like ants then I'm down.

You’d have to wash it down with 100% Cambodian breast milk

Are the guts taken out? Like, we don't eat the whole crab..

Jesus christ. I'd legit rather have pickles on my burger
So I see this thread. Think WTF? Open the thread and see Zer's post and am about to like it (as I hate pickles on burgers) and then I see I can only 'unlike' it as this is an old thread and I already liked it.

And yet I have zero recollection of ever seeing this thread or topic before. WTF??

<TheWire1>

I would if they paid me at least 5k.

But expect ME TO PAY TO EAT IT? like some fucking 3rd worlders? Haha....good one

Back