Tarantula Topped Burgers. Would you?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So I see this thread. Think WTF? Open the thread and see Zer's post and am about to like it (as I hate pickles on burgers) and then I see I can only 'unlike' it as this is an old thread and I already liked it.

And yet I have zero recollection of ever seeing this thread or topic before. WTF??

<TheWire1>

This post written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Eww they put a nasty burger under the tarantula!
Would not eat.

I've eaten spider before, it is awful. They are doing it purely as a novelty.

There are a few insects that genuinely can be tasty. Grasshoppers, ant eggs, and bamboo worms being my favorites.

Spiders/Scorpians etc are complete garbage.

This post written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan

If it were written by Rian Johnson, his browser would have crashed and a virus would have wiped out his hard drive.

Expectations subverted!

I'm honestly doubting I would eat that for a million dollars. I would obviously try to convince myself to do it, though.

I’d give it a whirl, the only thing that may bothers me is the urticating hairs. But those may be neutralized by cooking, be sort of like having an egg on top of a burger.

As usual sherdog is a bunch of pussies when it comes to spiders.

I don't really see in what way having a hairy giant tarantula on a burger is much like having an egg on a burger. One is an egg. Another is a bug covered in bristly whiskers and full of semi digested other bugs and venom.

Last edited:
I don't really see in what way having a hairy giant tarantula on a burger is much like having an egg on a burger. One is an egg. Another is bug covered in bristly whiskers and full of semi digested other bugs and venom.
It would pop like an egg, oozing all over the burger.

It would pop like an egg, oozing all over the burger.

IllegalNecessaryAvians-size_restricted.gif

I'm weird, I've always found spiders kinda cute. I had a buddy in High School that had a pet tarantula, it was really nice and never did me wrong.
Love spiders. Was always fascinated with them as a kid. My roommate and i had a pet tarantula in University years. Thing lived about 20 years which is more than most pets.

I’d give it a whirl, the only thing that may bothers me is the urticating hairs. But those may be neutralized by cooking, be sort of like having an egg on top of a burger.

As usual sherdog is a bunch of pussies when it comes to spiders.
I admit it. I am a wimp in this regard. I am trying to toughen myself up to eating certain bugs such as crickets, grasshoppers, certain grubs but I can't see myself ever downing a tarantula or scorpion.

lol.

Because if we all moved to eating bugs like crickets and grasshoppers and certain grubs we would do more to curb human contributed C92 to the atmosphere than anything else.

Not only that though, they are fair healthier for us than eating meat. A truly clean and lean protein with zero waste.

And if you step back from it and remove our cultural and raised bias eating a cricket or grasshopper is less gross then the slaughter process we undertake to then hunk a piece of beef out of a cows ass to then prepare, cook and eat.

lol.

Because if we all moved to eating bugs like crickets and grasshoppers and certain grubs we would do more to curb human contributed C92 to the atmosphere than anything else.

Not only that though, they are fair healthier for us than eating meat. A truly clean and lean protein with zero waste.

And if you step back from it and remove our cultural and raised bias eating a cricket or grasshopper is less gross then the slaughter process we undertake to then hunk a piece of beef out of a cows ass to then prepare, cook and eat.
I get your point.

Wow why did I even open this thread.. I even knew what it was about fuckkkkk regrets.

Considering most of us are more than happy to lick things that bleed, defecate, and lactate, as well as areas that have more germs and bacteria then a dumpster, this doesn’t scare me too much.

Considering most of us are more than happy to lick things that bleed, defecate, and lactate, as well as areas that have more germs and bacteria then a dumpster, this doesn’t scare me too much.
Hmmmm

So because some lick and suck these

giphy.gif

and this

yanet-garcia-gif-3.gif

that means they should be ok also eating this

maxresdefault.jpg

<{outtahere}>

I'd try it out. I'm sure it would taste horrible but I am slightly curious.

Back