Taylor Swift

@Tules Great live performance.

dat wave when she said hello

source.gif

Shake It Off is one catchy song. Credit to the writers, she sings it well too, I guess

She may be mediocre or average as most are saying on here but she laughs on her way to the bank. Every thing she releases sits at number 1 forever, her and her crew are mad scientists at putting out that radio music that kids love to hear and will buy up rabidly.

would

Her music...some of it is catchy and she certainly knows how to print money with it.

That You Belong With Me song is much better than Shake It Off

Not that either are all that great anyway

Best singers of today?

Man, you need to get out more.

Next thing people will say is she's one of the best guitarists of today.

Geez Concert tickets are expensive these days. I just spent $430 (face value and ticketmaster fees) for 2 lower level tickets to Taylor's upcoming Reputation Tour in DC. I got good seats for being a verified fan and made the purchase during the pre-sale.

By chance do any others plan on attending her tour? @Tules
Taylor_Swift's_Reputation_Stadium_tour.png

She's not the kind of music I would normally listen to, but her song "Style" is awesome.

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with you millenials? You are the only generation that listens to softer music than your parents’ generation, and all of the music coming out is written solely for the purpose of making money and nothing else. Why do you think there are only solo artists making it into the mainstream now? Because that way the labels only have to pay one person. They are shaping your taste in music in every way and basically feeding you shit until you like the taste of shit.

@MrPaigeVanZant @Tules Big Taylor Swift fan here. I really don't care what people have to say about it.

Some of my favorites have been:
Enchanted
Breathe
You're Not Sorry
The Moment I Knew
Wildest Dreams
Wonderland

Geez Concert tickets are expensive these days. I just spent $430 (face value and ticketmaster fees) for 2 lower level tickets to Taylor's upcoming Reputation Tour in DC. I got good seats for being a verified fan and made the purchase during the pre-sale.

By chance do any others plan on attending her tour? @Tules
View attachment 309257

I'm seeing Paramore in January

Money comes and goes my friend

I also saw my other bae Lynn Gunn, lead singer of PVRIS, recently:

Look how close I was to the stage

Back