TBE IS LOOKING HELLA SHARP

Ban for click bait, this has nothing to do with Dillon Danis.
las-vegas-plice-warn-strip-clubs-floyd-mayweather-sexual-harassment.gif

0.55 to 1.06 is pure mastery. Perfect form.

Couldn't watch it all bro, music too shitty. Nice link doh.

Couldn't watch it all bro, music too shitty. Nice link doh.
That double ended bag and his smooth accuracy is unreal

If he can do that while Conor is attacking

Well , that is some matrix stuff

At this point I think TS is a bot who is here to spam the message boards with more shit.

You mean to tell me one of the best boxers of all time that has been training since he was in diapers looks good in the gym even after being retired for 2 years?!

<TheWire1>

You mean to tell me one of the best boxers of all time that has been training since he was in diapers looks good in the gym even after being retired for 2 years?!

<TheWire1>
How many 40 year old boxers do you know that look that sharp ?

May by TKO in the 7th, gonna enjoy this just because of the meltdown on these boards(also a TBE fan). I do hope Conor comes back tho, he needs to fight Khabib!

How many 40 year old boxers do you know that look that sharp ?

He's one of the best boxers ever and has only been out for 2 years or so. He was raised in the gym. Instead of going to school like everybody else, he was in the gym training to be the best. I'm not surprised at all about him looking good in the gym even at 40. It's Floyd Mayweather for fuck's sake. If you actually know anything about him at all, this shouldn't be a surprise. Also, Hopkins is what? 52 or some shit and boxed into his 50's and even won a belt and such, your argument is invalid.

He's one of the best boxers ever and has only been out for 2 years or so. He was raised in the gym. Instead of going to school like everybody else, he was in the gym training to be the best. I'm not surprised at all about him looking good in the gym even at 40. It's Floyd Mayweather for fuck's sake. If you actually know anything about him at all, this shouldn't be a surprise. Also, Hopkins is what? 52 or some shit and boxed into his 50's and even won a belt and such, your argument is invalid.
In short you only knew of one more , don't try to make this amazing feat any less amazing

Back