Tea vs coffee effect

Chris willhite

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I've recently been realizing that I feel extremely fatigued most of the time. I'm not certain but I've been pondering that it might be coffee. I wake up drank 3 and a halfhcups of foldgers coffee little milk no sugar. I mainly drank it for digestion right after. Well I've drank tea off and on for a while and been thinking I might try switching to tea from coffee for a while to see if my fatigue is down. Coffee makes me sweat gives me anxiety where tea I can't normally tell I know it's more of a stabilized high energy so you don't crash near as bad. I've been thinking about how I would feel if I quit caffiene all together but Id like to try tea only for a while I'm trying to decide if I replaced if I would replace amount of caffiene or cups so switch 3 cups coffee to 3 cups of tea or switch 3 cups of coffee with 9 cups of tea throughout day since tea has 1 third as much caffeine. Any experience or personal knowledge would be appreciated on this subject in general. Thanks you guys

I find that tea doesn't ''wake me up'', so it's kinda useless as a substitute for coffee for me, I doubt it's because it has less caffeine than coffee because it doesn't energize me even if I drink industrial quantities of it.
I think it's got to do with the theanine in tea which is a ''relaxant'' (it's especially evident when you take it in isolated form as a nootropic) and that sinergistically makes the caffeine in tea not as effective as coffee.

You can try ginger tea too, that's the best ''boost your energy'' drink that works for me other than coffee, and it won't give you the jitters like coffee does. Quitting coffee is a bitch, I tried a few times and never succedeed lol, the first few days are especially miserable, strong headaches and brain fog in my case.

I've recently been realizing that I feel extremely fatigued most of the time. I'm not certain but I've been pondering that it might be coffee. I wake up drank 3 and a halfhcups of foldgers coffee little milk no sugar. I mainly drank it for digestion right after. Well I've drank tea off and on for a while and been thinking I might try switching to tea from coffee for a while to see if my fatigue is down. Coffee makes me sweat gives me anxiety where tea I can't normally tell I know it's more of a stabilized high energy so you don't crash near as bad. I've been thinking about how I would feel if I quit caffiene all together but Id like to try tea only for a while I'm trying to decide if I replaced if I would replace amount of caffiene or cups so switch 3 cups coffee to 3 cups of tea or switch 3 cups of coffee with 9 cups of tea throughout day since tea has 1 third as much caffeine. Any experience or personal knowledge would be appreciated on this subject in general. Thanks you guys

Try to just drink water, your feel crap for it for a couple of days, then your will feel much better.

Also, make sure you drink plenty of water before bed and add some rehydration salt on the days you work out.

I drink green tea but haven't noticed it helping with fatigue or improving energy levels.

Quit drinking crappy folgers and get some fresh roasted beans and grind them yourself.

Back