Teacher's son wears a Hitler costume - Says world is "too sensitive"

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
So, she's gonna get fired. LOL And I can't wait.
-----------------------------------------------

Teacher's son wears a Hitler costume to a community Halloween event: 'He needed a last-minute costume'

A junior high special education teacher claims that her son’s shocking Hitler costume — which included a brush mustache and a Nazi swastika on a red armband — was merely the result of needing a last-minute outfit for a recent community Halloween event.

Las Vegas Review-Journal[/a], after photos of her son dressed as Adolf Hitler at a Boulder City Chamber of Commerce-sponsored event, “Trunk or Treat,” went viral.

c755d6713158250a4a85d4f44b5ff11c

A public school teacher is under fire after photos of her son dressed as Hitler at a community Halloween event went viral. (Photo: Elaine Marie via Facebook)

However, Arsanian, in a private post to a Boulder City Facebook group that has since been deleted, said that the Hitler costume was simply thrown together in haste and does not reflect her or her family’s views.

“I’m the proud parent of the boy in the Hitler costume and my son did not mean to upset anyone,” Arsanian wrote. “He needed a last minute costume and he put that together today. He went as Hitler yes, a historical figure. No we don’t worship Hitler or agree with what he did.”

The mother then compared dressing as Hitler to dressing as fictional evil characters such as Michael Myers of Halloween and wrote that her son chose to dress as Hitler because of his haircut. “He did it all by himself and I’m proud of him,” she said. “If you guys are so sensitive maybe you should not leave your house.

How dare somebody dress up as a historical figure.

That kid might as well of killed 7 million jews.

I wonder if there would be a big stink if someone dressed up as Stalin who killed a lot more people than Hitler.

She gotta knew she would get fired for that shit. I mean dressing up like Hitler? C'mon son.

I fucking hate PC bullshit but honestly. Hitler?

I like how she deflected and said it was his decision to put that together.

-----------------------------------------------

'He needed a last-minute costume'

I have a big box of Nazi uniforms and moustaches as well just in case. Never know when an impromptu costume party is gonna break out

She's right. People are too sensitive.

The Michael Myers comparison will be shot down when people say "but that's a fictional person! Wahhhh!"

People can't understand that you can just dress like something just to stand out and not because you support what that figure does or did.

I have a big box of Nazi uniforms and moustaches as well just in case. Never know when an impromptu costume party is gonna break out

I have a glass case in the hallway with a Nazi uniform ready to go just in case I need a last minute costume.

I mean you never know.

He went full retard. Should have stuck with a generic nazi uniform like Harry did.

She gotta knew she would get fired for that shit. I mean dressing up like Hitler? C'mon son.

Mengele and a doctor kit would've been better.

Sounds like a good way to get your kid punched by every kid dressed as Cap.

Which was likely her intention, too bad they saw thru her like she was glass.

Only Fired? Impersonating the Furher is a crime punishable only by death.

Mengele and a doctor kit would've been better.
I'm just sayin. She had to know the repercussions for her and her kid in this climate.

Also, my own personal opinion:We didn't have millions of good people die fighting this fuck (Or killed by) so that stupid asshole can glorify him even as just a "joke". It's why we buried that asshole Bin Laden at sea and the Russians burned Hitler's body. There are just reasons for
Damnatio memoriae

I honestly don’t care what fucking costume a kid wears or anyone. Who the fuck has time for that? Maybe if a bunch of people showed up in klan robes to your door you could certainly have some shell shock given they are still out there but otherwise uncork your ass

A person should have known that THEY would be FIRED because their CHILD dressed up as something...what fucking backwards fascist shit is this?

A person should have known that THEY would be FIRED because their CHILD dressed up as something...what fucking backwards fascist shit is this?
In today's climate you honestly think her school would let that shit slide? They fire teachers for MAGA hats and shit

Should have went as Stalin, kid would probably have a gofundme with enough money for college by now

Back