Teacher's son wears a Hitler costume - Says world is "too sensitive"

You're full of it. No one believes that. You're just standing by your stupid argument because you don't want to be wrong. Kids do dumb shit. No parent deserves to be ruined over it.
Do you have children?

I never said it wasn't stupid. Maybe if you paid attention to the threads and spent less energy being an ass hat, you'd see that. I repeatedly have said it was in poor taste. But its a fucking Halloween costume.

For fucks sake.
Calm down. lol

There are adult themes that should not be satirized by children. Would it be OK for a child of the same age to dress as a prostitute? My guess is you are going to say no, because there is no appropriate way for that to be done by a child. "Relax, its satire" does not always work.

Give me a fuckin break. If this thread was about a mother dressing up her little boy as a girl for Halloween, all you ultra-tolerant thick-skinned hypocrites would be bitching like crazy about slippery slopes. This includes you @Ripskater, who made an entire thread about how we should be intolerant of homosexuality because of how it influences kids.

Some of you have a one dimensional view of what "PC" means and context. What's politically correct changes with time. What is considered offensive has changed but that doesn't mean people weren't sensitive and easily triggered throughout history. Only the "what" has changed.

Was going to write Seano the exact same thing, thanks nac386.

As helloupee said, alot of hypocrites in this thread. Selective in its worst form.

To all of you who has daughters, would you be fine dressing them as strippers as a last minute solution? What signals do you send to other parents?

You are so up to your ears defending the right to dress as what you want, and seem reasonable and progressive in that regard, but it alls fall to the ground when in fact it´s just another reason to mock the other side. This is a problem many to far to the right voters are having, they are simply to one dimensional and lack the most basic form of common sense. But they are to stubborn to see their own fault.

Having common sense and good judgment in this thread is equal to being a snowflake or libtard. Why can´t good parenting and politics be two separate things? Why do politics have to overlap in everything we discuss?

Last edited:
I would strongly advice to read nac386 comments in this thread. I would say he is one of the most sane posters in War room, and his mind is healthy.

Posters itt frothing at the mouth to dress children as Hitler. Sad!

They didn't have social media back then but if they did, you can bet your ass there would be people making a huge deal out of this. Ironically it would likely be the same type of people who today are calling this SJW nonsense...

<36>

PC culture was WAY worse when you go back in history and could get you beat up or killed on the reg.

PC culture was so bad that a person with a decent amount of melanin in their skin sitting in the front of a bus or using the wrong bathroom could be assaulted and even thrown in jail, because that simple act was that TRIGGERING to the majority. People were so sensitive that a woman expressing certain opinions or wanting to be able to vote or dressing "immodestly" would trigger everyone around.

PC culture was so bad that if you remotely strayed from social norms or used certain profanity (other than racial slurs, which were fine) or smoked a plant, you were ostracized and could face violence.

Some of you have a one dimensional view of what "PC" means and context. What's politically correct changes with time. What is considered offensive has changed but that doesn't mean people weren't sensitive and easily triggered throughout history. Only the "what" has changed.
And there it is.

I'll also like to add the hilarious hypocracy of the guys railing against "PC-culture" and "sensitivity" while using 99% of their time on this forum being triggered and outraged by something.

And there it is.

I'll also like to add the hilarious hypocracy of the guys railing against "PC-culture" and "sensitivity" while using 99% of their time on this forum being triggered and outraged by something.

They are assholes.

Seems like this time of the year you always get these articles about somebody being outraged about Nazi costumes.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/spanish-jews-demand-councilman-apologize-for-hitler-costume/
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2013/oct/04/boy-dressed-hitler-nazi-costumes
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/40330...r-and-children-wearing-yellow-stars-revealed/
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/california-teen-nazi-halloween-costume
https://www.vocativ.com/244382/halloween-costumes/index.html

I bet people wouldn't give a shit if somebody dressed up as Genghis Khan, though. Despite the Mongol conquests putting an estimated 30 to 40 million people to the ground.

Chances are that people will continue to wear these costumes, for as long as people continue to be outraged by them.

Pretty stupid of her to let her kid go as Hitler, but it's even stupider for her to lose her job over it.

German descent is the largest ancestry people claim in the US. Well that or Irish. Where did you live?
German blood actually spread around the world probably the 2nd most spreas gene after the Mongols.

Them Gerries really know how to fuck people!

Seems like this time of the year you always get these articles about somebody being outraged about Nazi costumes.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/spanish-jews-demand-councilman-apologize-for-hitler-costume/
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2013/oct/04/boy-dressed-hitler-nazi-costumes
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/40330...r-and-children-wearing-yellow-stars-revealed/
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/california-teen-nazi-halloween-costume
https://www.vocativ.com/244382/halloween-costumes/index.html

I bet people wouldn't give a shit if somebody dressed up as Genghis Khan, though. Despite the Mongol conquests putting an estimated 30 to 40 million people to the ground.

Chances are that people will continue to wear these costumes, for as long as people continue to be outraged by them.

Never seen anyone dress up as Stalin.

Most people probably wouldn't recognize him anyway.

People clearly recognize Hitler and Nazi iconography. It's been burned into our culture.

Stalin was dead by the time the Soviet Union and USA really started staring each other down. He just doesn't have the same level of cultural disgust as the Nazis do.

As Rational Poster said it.

Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, Genghis, Pol Pot, Mohammed, Napoleon (this guy even saw his soldiers as just a mass, the bigger the mass, the bigger chance of not losing a battle) etc etc. The history has seen some really shitty people in power, but the cultural impact, making a blue print in to our souls has never been on the same level as Hitler. You can´t find a figure in the history of mankind who has had this impact. Hitler and the symbol of the Nazi cross is simply the ultimate insult to human life. And someone mentioned Stalin. Maybe if he was more of a public figure and made some more bombastic speaches and were not so shy with his own persona, maybe he would have had the same impact. But he can´t hold a candle compared to Adolf.

I would strongly advice to read nac386 comments in this thread. I would say he is one of the most sane posters in War room, and his mind is healthy.

Thank you. But I think people have already doubled and tripled down in this thread. Once you've gotten to the point where people are insulting each other for their opinions there's no way anybody is going to adjust their view, even if common sense tells them to.

Yeah, but it´s amazing how the political party shines in their posting, even if the topic is not intended to do so.

As Rational Poster said it.

Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, Genghis, Pol Pot, Mohammed, Napoleon (this guy even saw his soldiers as just a mass, the bigger the mass, the bigger chance of not losing a battle) etc etc. The history has seen some really shitty people in power, but the cultural impact, making a blue print in to our souls has never been on the same level as Hitler. You can´t find a figure in the history of mankind who has had this impact. Hitler and the symbol of the Nazi cross is simply the ultimate insult to human life. And someone mentioned Stalin. Maybe if he was more of a public figure and made some more bombastic speaches and were not so shy with his own persona, maybe he would have had the same impact. But he can´t hold a candle compared to Adolf.

In a lot of countries Stalin is certainly seen as a bigger bastard than Hitler (including my own). It just depends on which perspective you're looking from.

The Jewish people had a bigger megaphone than the ethnicities that got fucked by other dictators, so Hitler's figure as the ultimate boogeyman became more prominent, particularly in the West, through Hollywood and other forms of media.

It is this "ultimate boogeyman" status to older generations, which makes him a taboo worthy of breaking, particularly for younger generations.

To most younger people Hitler is more of a joke, than anything. Helped by his portrayal in video games, the German movie "Downfall" and Tarantino's "Inglorious Bastards". They are often taken back by how viciously the older generations have been programmed to react against any mention of Hitler and the Nazis, even in a comedic and satirical tone.

The reason for the Nazi LARPing by alt-righters and the rise of Hitler and Nazi memes, is precisely because of how big of a taboo they still remain the "free West". The counter-culture always reacts to what is regarded as the most taboo and offensive to the mainstream culture.

Last edited:
As always, you put thoughts and reason to your replies, even though I don´t agree with your idea of Swedish women being more attracted to third-world people immigrating to my country(I saw your comment in the other thread and strongly disagree with it).

Perspective, yeah it is true, but I don´t believe that a Uber Jew has been affecting my childhood until now in making Hitler to some Baba Yaga. How do you feel about extreme parties in your own country and mine doing the Hitler salute and wearing swastikas? Does it bother you? Or are you indifferent?

And I would also clarify that when I was living in Denmark I felt the same disgust to Hizb ut tahrir.

How dare somebody dress up as a historical figure.

That kid might as well of killed 7 million jews.

I wonder if there would be a big stink if someone dressed up as Stalin who killed a lot more people than Hitler.
It's insane how many likes this retarded post got

Posters itt frothing at the mouth to dress children as Hitler. Sad!

The same ones who often are frothing at the mouth in other threads to defend their right to say the n word.

Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
The same ones who often are frothing at the mouth in other threads to defend their right to same the n word.

Hmmmmmm
Interesting...

image.png

Back