Teacher's Union Attempt to Remove Founding Canadian Prime Minister's Name from Public Schools

And here you go again, keeping it classy.
The person to whom I was replying didn't seem to mind. We were obviously both being facetious because of the scandalously disingenuous way the government has always treated the indigenous people of this country.

I will make the connection a little clearer so you can understand. It was suggested Trudeau is terrible because he seems to show a lot of empathy toward them while apparently doing nothing. The point is every PM this century and long before did the same.

Let's get real about Trudeau. He's getting the Obama treatment. He's not perfect, being human and all, and he seems wishy washy at best when it comes to the environment despite huge promises and he has failed to keep more than 1 campaign promise. Wingnuts and certain groups within social media have been making hay out of exaggerating every aspect of it. But as has oft been said about the lack of legislative progress down south, you can't expect to get every single promise done. And further, these things take time. Trudeau appears to be getting things done, just not as much as people would like. He's still quite popular and with good reason. Few people think he can do no wrong, and he's not so far removed from criticism that he avoids public discussion of it. The hate for him is laughably misplaced in my view.

Edit: what cracks me up is he gets no credit from the right whatsoever for backing off on environmental policies and helping out the oil patch while at the same time he gets shat on by environmentalists.

The person to whom I was replying didn't seem to mind. We were obviously both being facetious because of the scandalously disingenuous way the government has always treated the indigenous people of this country.

I will make the connection a little clearer so you can understand. It was suggested Trudeau is terrible because he seems to show a lot of empathy toward them while apparently doing nothing. The point is every PM this century and long before did the same.

Let's get real about Trudeau. He's getting the Obama treatment. He's not perfect, being human and all, and he seems wishy washy at best when it comes to the environment despite huge promises and he has failed to keep more than 1 campaign promise. Wingnuts and certain groups within social media have been making hay out of exaggerating every aspect of it. But as has oft been said about the lack of legislative progress down south, you can't expect to get every single promise done. And further, these things take time. Trudeau appears to be getting things done, just not as much as people would like. He's still quite popular and with good reason. Few people think he can do no wrong, and he's not so far removed from criticism that he avoids public discussion of it. The hate for him is laughably misplaced in my view.

Tripled the campaigned budget for the full term in his first year. Pulease. That right there is treasonous.

Canada has a population of 36 million and Trudeau literally announced to the world and the US in particular, that all their illegals are welcome? Now thousands are pouring across daily that don't meet any UN refugee standard, exposing a completely unprotected border for 8 million illegals. Again, Canada is 36 million. Where is the money and infrastructure for even a fraction of that?

Trudeau was funded by Soros, he has a tax-payer earned line of credit that he's splashing around, racking up national debt exponentially, creating false or short-term jobs and government jobs to give the illusion of bolstered economy.

Again, triple the budget of his administration in his first year.

http://business.financialpost.com/n...-budget-forgo-additional-stimulus-sources-say

"A $30 billion deficit would be triple what Trudeau campaigned on. However it’s in line with an announcement last month that pegged the baseline deficit at roughly $18.4 billion, before $10.5 billion in campaign spending pledged for the fiscal year that starts April 1."

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/04/trudeau-will-bury-us-in-debt

"When Canadians elected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, it was a $2 trillion mistake.

And, no, that’s not just an opinion.

The $2 trillion figure comes from the Government of Canada’s Department of Finance, in its annual update on long-term fiscal projections.

The economic forecast was released this week, and the figures are stunning.

The last long-term economic report, released under the Stephen Harper government in 2014, predicted Canada would eliminate its national debt within 25 years."

http://globalnews.ca/news/3327930/f...ei-premiums-and-hiking-taxes-on-smokes-booze/

"Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s second budget projects shortfalls of $23 billion for 2016-17, $25.5 billion next year and $24.4 billion in 2018-19, not including a $3-billion contingency fund – forecasts that have each shrunk between $1.5 billion and $2.1 billion since the fall.

Later in the outlook, the annual deficits are expected to be little bigger than previously thought.

But the government once again failed to outline a plan to return the books to balance, which it promised to do in its 2015 election platform."

Canada is in massive trouble thanks to Justin. Massive trouble.

They bought the vote of the most recent immigrants. Those who have little care or respect or knowledge of the history of Canada. The ones that became citizen by the tongue but by the heart say death to the West.
oh so that's why Trudeau pronounces it 'mooslim' w/ such an air of smugness when he says it

makes sense

Tripled the campaigned budget for the full term in his first year. Pulease. That right there is treasonous.

Canada has a population of 36 million and Trudeau literally announced to the world and the US in particular, that all their illegals are welcome? Now thousands are pouring across daily that don't meet any UN refugee standard, exposing a completely unprotected border for 8 million illegals. Again, Canada is 36 million. Where is the money and infrastructure for even a fraction of that?

Trudeau was funded by Soros, he has a tax-payer earned line of credit that he's splashing around, racking up national debt exponentially, creating false or short-term jobs and government jobs to give the illusion of bolstered economy.

Again, triple the budget of his administration in his first year.

http://business.financialpost.com/n...-budget-forgo-additional-stimulus-sources-say

"A $30 billion deficit would be triple what Trudeau campaigned on. However it’s in line with an announcement last month that pegged the baseline deficit at roughly $18.4 billion, before $10.5 billion in campaign spending pledged for the fiscal year that starts April 1."

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/04/trudeau-will-bury-us-in-debt

"When Canadians elected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, it was a $2 trillion mistake.

And, no, that’s not just an opinion.

The $2 trillion figure comes from the Government of Canada’s Department of Finance, in its annual update on long-term fiscal projections.

The economic forecast was released this week, and the figures are stunning.

The last long-term economic report, released under the Stephen Harper government in 2014, predicted Canada would eliminate its national debt within 25 years."

http://globalnews.ca/news/3327930/f...ei-premiums-and-hiking-taxes-on-smokes-booze/

"Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s second budget projects shortfalls of $23 billion for 2016-17, $25.5 billion next year and $24.4 billion in 2018-19, not including a $3-billion contingency fund – forecasts that have each shrunk between $1.5 billion and $2.1 billion since the fall.

Later in the outlook, the annual deficits are expected to be little bigger than previously thought.

But the government once again failed to outline a plan to return the books to balance, which it promised to do in its 2015 election platform."

Canada is in massive trouble thanks to Justin. Massive trouble.
Did you even read your own sources? "And while the document contained little new spending, it did offer fresh details on commitments made in the Trudeau government’s curtain-raising 2016 budget, as well as sharpened strategies for enhancing skills development and driving the so-called innovation economy."

I guess George Washington Bridge, worlds busiest bridge, is next. It will be called Reggie Jackson Bridge.

I think everything should be renamed in honor of American best president Obama

The country should be called

Obamas states of America

Even Mr. tingle-down-my-leg-for-lord-Obama seems to realize how stupid this.

Of all people, Kathleen Wynne spoke out against this.

Color me genuinely shocked.

Back