Team MMA?

Shr3dd3r

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I watched a few team MMA matches from Europe (on youtube), and they are somewhat entertaining. I think it needs time to evolve though. Right now, it's still a little rough around the edges.
I think it puts a really unique spin on things, and right now it looks stupid, but eventually after rules and regulations get modified and developed a bit more...it could really grow.

I remember when I trained, we really built up strong bond with our training partners and it was always hammered into me to treat the opponent like the enemy because they are gonna hurt you, and the only ones that will help you are your training partners. But I also knew that when I step into the ring, my partners are not going with me.

This allows that bond and camaraderie to enter the ring, and I wonder how it would eventually playout when you have your "fight-brother" (or sister), in there with you. What do you guys think of Team MMA?

Last edited:
I mean I like stomps and all

but it’s a bit different when 4 guys are stomping one guy

I also enjoy that team mma situation sometimes

Is it a polish org?

There is also:

3 vs 3 MMA

Tag team MMA

Triple threat MMA (1 vs 2)

I watched a few team MMA matches from Europe (on youtube), and they are somewhat entertaining. I think it needs time to evolve though. Right now, it's still a little rough around the edges.
I think it puts a really unique spin on things, and right now it looks stupid, but eventually after rules and regulations get modified and developed a bit more...it could be really grow.

I remember when I trained, we really built up strong bond with our training partners and it was always hammered into me to treat the opponent like the enemy because they are gonna hurt you, and the only ones that will help you are your training partners. But I also knew that when I step into the ring, my partners are not going with me.

This allows that bond and camaraderie to enter the ring, and I wonder how it would eventually playout when you have your "fight-brother" (or sister), in there with you. What do you guys think of Team MMA?

Sorry, but I stopped reading there just to be a GRAMMAR NAZI.

However, I am no fan of this team MMA shit. Seen some on Facebook when I still had an account, and I found the whole idea just dumb AF. UFC will probably pick it up in time, though (under WME)...just to be that much more closely related to WWE style antics.

Sorry, but I stopped reading there just to be a GRAMMAR NAZI.

However, I am no fan of this team MMA shit. Seen some on Facebook when I still had an account, and I found the whole idea just dumb AF. UFC will probably pick it up in time, though (under WME)...just to be that much more closely related to WWE style antics.

Hey, I know grammar mistakes can be really annoying. Would you mind pointing out mine?

Hey, I know grammar mistakes can be really annoying. Would you mind pointing out mine?

Hahaha I see what you did there, ya little fucker. Almost tricked me! Too bad I quoted your original post that you can't edit. :p

More then one person at a time is stupid... QUINTET has it right... teams of 5.... but 1 on 1 fights.

I even saw one where they had obstacles. Looked fun but double legging someone off of an obstacle looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back