Team Pacquiao Releasing Footage/Info of Manny's Supplements, Protein, Etc WEEKLY

thekelies

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
MPBoxing | The ONLY Official Website of Manny Pacquiao | Blog | Alex Ariza Talks about Manny Pacquiao's Vitamins and Nutrition and tells you where to find them.

FIGHTHYPE \\ ALEX ARIZA: "YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS THAT WE GIVE MANNY"

"Do you know what those things are? Procosa, that's going to be for his joints. The Mega Antioxidants, they're used for fatty acids. And then you have the Proflavanol C, which is actually a coenzyme for his immune system. And the Hepasil is for liver and kidney support," stated strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who discussed the type of supplements he's giving pound-for-pound champion Manny Pacquiao in preparation for his upcoming May 7th showdown with "Sugar" Shane Mosley. Shortly after Pacquiao downed a handful of about eight pills, Ariza identified each one of the USANA products and explained their purpose.

"If you go to MPBoxing.com, you'll be able to see all the supplements that we give Manny on his website. Again, it's MPBoxing.com and once a week we'll be giving all the supplements and proteins and the things that we use for his training and conditioning on his new website," Ariza added. For those of you who may still be curious about the secret of Manny Pacquiao's success, now's your chance to follow him through training camp and find out exactly what has made him the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

I thought Manny and Ariza were not working together anymore[ Ariza got fired?]

Amir Khan was the one that left Ariza.

The best defense, (Team Pac defending steroid accusations)
Is a good offense. (releasing these meaningless vids).

Most of those supplements are probably useless.

Probably. But a lot of athletes have a lot of money to piss away on stuff like this on the off chance that it does help (even a little bit).

i wish amir khan will be winning his fight til the sixth round then suddenly he gasses a loses by KO in the 10th.

Really? I hear cyclists on EPO go crazy for spinach and red meat to get that extra iron.

Not that I think he's on it.

lol I think it's just a comparison. Who doesn't eat spinach anyway?

On a random note, do supplements make you fart? Probably that a-side meth or balut. LOL.

"FUCK YOU ALEX!"

^ Lmao!

btw why didnt they just open the windows? are the windows fixed shut on a bulletproof car?

Back