Techno Face The Pain where did you go??

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I remember UFC tried to change their usual PPV intro "Face the Pain" into something more "modern," by making a techno version of it. I recall only hearing it on the UFC 189 PPV intro. After that, I never heard about it again, and they reverted back to their old intro. I'm not saying I miss it, or would like for it to come back, but what happened to that??

Man pride spanked UFC on intros. UFC intro was shit.

Someone with a brain finally made a decision at the UFC.

Dana's weird love of nu-metal has penetrated way too deep into the UFC.

let's do this!

$

Can't wait for this masterpiece. Mozart would shy away in intimidation.

Fay-ayce (BOOM) the paaaaa (BOOM BOOM BOOM) Yay-Ay-NNN.

I assumed this would be bad, then I sat there and bobbed my head through this, fell into a trance, and woke up realizing that HOLY SHIT it's even worse than I ever imagined.

Berlioz is reincarnate! Brilliance in a minute and a half! Dana White is a God! Or something. Yikes.

Someone with a brain finally made a decision at the UFC.

Dana's weird love of nu-metal has penetrated way too deep into the UFC.
Dana + has penetrated = three words that do not belong in the same sentence.

Face the pain makes me want to brand my head with the official UFC hotdog brander

Did not think an already cheesy song could get even more cheesy. Those were my thoughts.

Don't know about you guys but Face the pain gets me hype.

I also miss the old school gladiator opera theme tales of the tape

Corrupt a wish.

"Ugh, we're so tired of this dated-ass nu metal song! I wish you could give us something else!"

"Wish granted, here's a dated-ass industrial/dubstep version instead."

I assumed this would be bad, then I sat there and bobbed my head through this, fell into a trance, and woke up realizing that HOLY SHIT it's even worse than I ever imagined.

Berlioz is reincarnate! Brilliance in a minute and a half! Dana White is a God! Or something. Yikes.

The Reebok Era theme

This thread is ripping me into pieces.

Don't know about you guys but Face the pain gets me hype.

I also miss the old school gladiator opera theme tales of the tape

this x100. it's easy to tell the kids who got into mma after 2010 in this topic b/c they have nothing but shit to talk about face the pain or the old tale of the tape

oh, you young'ns and your terrible opinions

Back