Ted Nugent bans guns from his concert.

Ted Nugent makes some of the worst rock music I've ever heard. It's unbelievable that this guy has become a mouthpiece of sorts for a certain political group.

From the song in the OP:
That is pretty weird.

But a good guy with a gun beats a bad guy with a gun. Maybe not the first, second or third time but if you keep sending good guys with guns they will eventually win.

As a gun owner I will never understand how this guy got so prominent in gun ownership circles

As a music fan.... I will never understand how this guy got as famous as he did for his music.

Like, I THINK Stranglehold is the only song of his I have on my iPod and that's mostly because that's what Couture walked out to to fight Coleman.

That is pretty weird.

It actually gets worse.

Honey, you, you, you look so nice
She's young, she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She so fine, she's mine
All the time, I woke my mind

It's all right baby, it's quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer; wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me, what about her?
Hey, I'll share her with you!

The guy is sick.

This is consistent with the NRA-right's love of hypocrisy and kid touchers. The only problem I see is that this lowers the chances of Nugent dying in a firearms mishap.

Ted Nugent makes some of the worst rock music I've ever heard. It's unbelievable that this guy has become a mouthpiece of sorts for a certain political group.

From the song in the OP:

@Bloodworth listening to that song like

<5>

I'd rather listen to some mumble rapping douchebag say "swag" 800 times in one song than have to re-read those lyrics

I'd rather listen to some mumble rapping douchebag say "swag" 800 times in one song than have to re-read those lyrics

Apparently it's not the only song he's written like that. There's several that are like that.

Apparently it's not the only song he's written like that. There's several that are like that.
Jesus fucking Christ....

BRB, going to power through a bunch of Eric Church where he straight up calls Nashville a whore.

I don't think I've ever met one person who ever thought Ted Nugent was a good musician.

Edit: the beginning of stranglehold reminds me of Dazed and Confused. So, I guess he has at least that.

Hey baby you're a sweet young thing,
Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,
I don't even dare to ask your age,
It's enough to know you're here backstage,
You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby come on
One chase baby, all I need,
My decision made at lightning speed,
I don't even want to know your name,
It's enough to know you feel the same,
Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby get down