Ted Nugent bans guns from his concert.

Becoming legal guardian of a 17 year old then fucking her makes him a sexual predator.
For sure its creepy and inappropriate but we're talking about a 17 year old. In many US states and countries in Europe that's perfectly legal and its certainly not the behavior of a pedophile.

For sure its creepy and inappropriate but we're talking about a 17 year old. In many US states and countries in Europe that's perfectly legal and its certainly not the behavior of a pedophile.

You seem hung up on the word pedophile. I haven't said anything about pedophilia.

He's a sexual predator through and through. He used his position of power as a rock star to specifically fuck under age girls, and became legal guardian to one he was fucking. That's some reprehensible disgusting stuff.

You seem hung up on the word pedophile. I haven't said anything about pedophilia.
Well yeah, I initially responded to a post that was discussing that claim so it was perfectly relevant to my post. I was merely making a distinction.
He's a sexual predator through and through. He used his position of power as a rock star to specifically fuck under age girls, and became legal guardian to one he was fucking. That's some reprehensible disgusting stuff.
Sure and I agreed so what's the issue here?

Well yeah, I initially responded to a post that was discussing that claim so it was perfectly relevant to my post. I was merely making a distinction.

Sure and I agreed so what's the issue here?

I found it odd you'd bring it up several times quoting me specifically when I didn't say it.

I found it odd you'd bring it up several times quoting me specifically when I didn't say it.
Several times? I said it once in my responses to you ITT...

He admits they were underage and so do one of the girls.

That said fucking a 17 year old does not make you a pedo. For sure its creepy and inappropriate but let's not exaggerate.

I don't know if it's confirmed is it? It's all hearsay? I wouldn't be shocked if he did, musicians from that time slept with fucking anything. From the Beatles all the way up to the 90s it wasn't uncommon. It's not like they carded the girls either. If they were let back stage they just assumed they were legal.

Just to add a little, from what I've seen, Ted mainly archery hunts. Also, anyone remember Jerry Lee Lewis? He married like a 14 year old or some shit. It seems back then it was alot different. Not saying any of this really matters, but it's extra information regarding ole Teddy.

This thread taught me Ted Nugent is a pedophile. I never cared for his music anyways and generally just think hes a talking head politically speaking but now that i know this i will actively ignore that POS. Good info.

Still a banger after so many years.

A lot of people don't understand artists don't make music predicated on their beliefs. It's usually ideas that come from other scenarios. Detroit Rock City from KISS is a song people jam to but never realize the song is actually about a girl getting hit by a drunk driver.

Also a great and much overlooked movie :)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165710/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just to add a little, from what I've seen, Ted mainly archery hunts. Also, anyone remember Jerry Lee Lewis? He married like a 14 year old or some shit. It seems back then it was alot different. Not saying any of this really matters, but it's extra information regarding ole Teddy.

I watched him use a full auto rifle to hunt pigs from a helicopter . . . looked like a very fun time.

I don't know if it's confirmed is it? It's all hearsay? I wouldn't be shocked if he did, musicians from that time slept with fucking anything. From the Beatles all the way up to the 90s it wasn't uncommon. It's not like they carded the girls either. If they were let back stage they just assumed they were legal.
No its confirmed, someone posted a video where Ted even admits it and they interview one of the girls he dated after his divorce who was underage at the time.

I watched him use a full auto rifle to hunt pigs from a helicopter . . . looked like a very fun time.
Ive seen videos of that as well. Not Ted, but some random dude. Hogs are a huge problem in many areas and their populations are hard as hell to control. I'd give it a try, it did look fun.

He was always a dirty hippie

It is given that ole Ted doesn't believe in gun free zones yet he demands his concert be one.

Gun free zones in references to municiple/counties etc. What part of that dont you get?

It is given that ole Ted doesn't believe in gun free zones yet he demands his concert be one.
Wasn't it stated that Nugent personally welcomed guns at his concert, but it was his security staff that went against his wishes in what they thought would be the best interests of him and the venue?

Nugent is a huge POS for his feelings on young girls, dodging the draft, and for his crappy music, but he doesn't seem to be a hypocrite in this regard.

Ted Nugent makes some of the worst rock music I've ever heard. It's unbelievable that this guy has become a mouthpiece of sorts for a certain political group.

From the song in the OP:
Hey now, Stranglehold is a great song to lift to.........

Back