Teen asks GOP candidate about silly climate change claims & donations; he insults her, crowd cheers

How do people like this get to run for anything? He thinks our body heat is warming the planet?

All those pesky people using Saunas and then walking around all Willy-nilly.
Did you know an elephants body produces 10x more body heat than a human's, but somehow factories are causing global warming?

But see that's precisely what they're actually doing most of the time, just parroting their parents or some other adult who has fed them the talking point.
Prove it, otherwise its you parroting talking points

Not that I support him as a politician, but I don’t blame him for his reaction. I don’t concern myself over dumb naive little kids who haven’t experienced real life.

Not that I support him as a politician, but I don’t blame him for his reaction. I don’t concern myself over dumb naive little kids who haven’t experienced real life.

So to you, the kid seemed like the dumb and naive one here?

I think it was pretty clearly the adult who was dumb and naive.

What about experiencing real life would lead someone to conclude that body heat is the real culprit for climate change?

Why don't you care that the adult with real life experience said something as absofuckinglutely ridiculous as "human body heat is warming up the earth."

It doesn't matter who says a thing; it's the content that matters. In this case you have a baby boomer whos position on a relevant topic is deserving of ridicule and mockery, and a young adult pointing that out.

But instead of applying the mockery and ridicule that moron deserves, we get posts like "hurr she's a kid derpa doo what did that guy say about body heat warming up the earth? Herpaderp stupid millenials."

Prove it, otherwise its you parroting talking points
Prove what? I already said that in this case it could very easily be a genuine question. She's old enough to see the candidate's claim as bullshit.

She seemed to have a better grasp on the issues than this bozo. “Are we here to elect a scientist or a governor? Hurr durr” —hopefully this clown gets destroyed. Fucking body heat?

Her being a teenager does not in any way discredit her concern. That’s a really lazy way to dance around the issue, and it doesn’t make you any better than this screwball.

If anything, we should be happy the youth are getting involved, they have to live on this Earth for a lot longer than all these old as fuck politicians.

Bahahahaha! What a fucking idiot! Body heat? Are there really people that believe such shit?
Hey, I had a fever of 102 one time. Imagine if 10 percent of the population also had a fever of 102. That heat has to go somewhere.

{<jimmies}

she just got #metoo’d pretty hard, didnt she Trotsky?
poor old libs fighting for freedom, never doin nobody no harm, no how, while these conservative brutes rape them in their color coded cages.

Damn, dawg, i feel ya.

I’ll take baby boomers over dumbass millennials and gen z kids any day.

tenor.gif

For real, though, millennials are a far, far more informed voting bloc than the boomers, and policies pushed by millennials are good for the future of the country. Meanwhile, the boomers inherited the greatest economy in world history and then out of pure selfishness pulled up the ladder, wrecked the economy, and passed off all of their debts on subsequent generations. The Baby Boomer generation will definitively go down as, electorally, the worst in American history up to this point.

tenor.gif

For real, though, millennials are a far, far more informed voting bloc than the boomers, and policies pushed by millennials are good for the future of the country. Meanwhile, the boomers inherited the greatest economy in world history and then out of pure selfishness pulled up the latter, wrecked the economy, and passed off all of their debts on subsequent generations. The Baby Boomer generation will definitively go down as, electorally, the worst in American history up to this point.
*ladder

Dammit, I do that all the time. I never put ladder instead of latter, but I frequently put latter instead of ladder.
That's funny, because you need to fix the problem described in the latter part of your sentence.

Back