Tekashi 6ix9ine Was Kidnapped, Beaten and Robbed

I don't often wish death on internet trash rappers...

But when I do, it's on Tomagachi 69

They are being targeted because they are all talk and they have ridiculous jewelry that can be sold on the black market.

2e7738aaad468a1b476aebea041597f4.jpg
imgres

Wouldn’t you want to pull him out of a car and beat him too? I know I would. Look at him. He’s just asking to be beaten

Too bad nobody killed the my little pony pedophile rapper.

What do you mean why are they being targeted?

6ix9ine talks shit 24/7. His whole shtick is to talk shit to everybody and anybody. He talks shit every single day, and it's always regarding him being the king, how he's untouchable and how he'll kill anybody. He even asks people to please "KO him" or "Test his gangster"

Well, some guys did. They beat him up and tested his gangster.

He fucks 13 year old girls so he had it coming. No fucks given.

What do you mean why are they being targeted?

6ix9ine talks shit 24/7. His whole shtick is to talk shit to everybody and anybody. He talks shit every single day, and it's always regarding him being the king, how he's untouchable and how he'll kill anybody. He even asks people to please "KO him" or "Test his gangster"

Well, some guys did. They beat him up and tested his gangster.

He's a bitch ass fuccboi

threads like these leave me scared and confused.

Just watched some interview he did for a radio station. Wtf is with his stutter. He can hardly put two words together in conversation, so how the hell can he rap?

New rappers really forgot to take into account how legitimately the 90's / 2000 Era players were actually familiar with the under belly of the genre. They acted hard because they were hard (puffy got a pass)

These new gen idiots seem to think posing is enough.

This shit ain’t real
He had that staged, the guys too fucking stupid to escape anything in real life

Back