Telemundo under fire for making racist faces after Korea beats Germany

Instagram-e60410.png

lol are you sure thats an Asian? that looks like a white woman to me

basketgrande.jpg

18s4gp7x1awv6jpg.jpg

460slit-eyedArgentines.jpg

spainrace_790866c.jpg

Seems like all the rage in Spanish speaking countries. I guess they just really hate Asians?

lol at hate, they don't hate Asians at all. They are just doing the slant eye gesture why would that be racist? its just innocent fun man

lol at hate, they don't hate Asians at all. They are just doing the slant eye gesture why would that be racist? its just innocent fun man
haha do you actually believe that? Is blackface or throwing bananas in soccer games "just innocent fun" too? Ask yourself why a grown man would do this gesture toward Asians. Why would a person derive joy and satisfaction from this?

Why is there a thread every time someone on a planet is slightly offended?

What is the reason?
More and more people are just conditioned to see atrocity anytime two races encounter each other.

I think the world needs more racial jokes.
Racist humor is great. Grew up listening to Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor etc.

People do need to learn to be more self deprecating.

haha do you actually believe that? Is blackface or throwing bananas in soccer games "just innocent fun" too? Ask yourself why a grown man would do this gesture toward Asians. Why would a person derive joy and satisfaction from this?

I think the equivalent of slant eyes jokes in black people would be long dick jokes.

When people are being racist to asians they usually bring the dog-eating and cat-eating jokes.

Blackface and throwing bananas is pretty racist man, come on dude.

Just doing a simple eye gesture is nothing, its more childish and immature, they obviously dont have hatred, but to throw a banana is to compare blacks to animals showing superiority.

Blackface and throwing bananas is pretty racist man, come on dude.

Just doing a simple eye gesture is nothing, its more childish and immature, they obviously dont have hatred, but to throw a banana is to compare blacks to animals showing superiority.
its mimicking a physical attribute with the INTENT to mock them. It's not done out of respect or comradery.

you want to see racism against Asians go to Jamaica, but for some reason they love Chinese food. Remember being with a group and they ordered take out, delivery guy is standing there and all these guys start going on "who gonna pay da Chinaman?" "yo, who got da Chinaman?" "hold up Chinaman, we get ya da money mon" the whole time the guy is debating whether to stay and get the money or high tail it out of there.

On topic, wonder how Goya is going to address this

Imagine if Team USA did this (of course first you would have to imagine them being in the tournament)

Arent these the same clowns that call the US racist?
Yeeeah...

its mimicking a physical attribute with the INTENT to mock them. It's not done out of respect or comradery.

You are looking at things as black and white not grey area. Its not racist they were smiling and laughing, when the soccer crowd threw bananas and made ape noises at the black players it was done with hatred and cruelty

You are looking at things as black and white not grey area. Its not racist they were smiling and laughing, when the soccer crowd threw bananas and made ape noises at the black players it was done with hatred and cruelty
how simple can you be?
0*vxzBDgtTv7XKR19j.

201492773530146734_20.jpg

Theyre laughing and smiling too, it's just fun and games huh. Why cant you get it? If you had a crippled daughter and I mimmicked her walk, would you chalk that up to harmless fun? The intent is to assert superiority over who you're mocking. Those people pulling their eyes are doing it to mock and belittle their target. The same as the kids doing blackface.

how simple can you be?
0*vxzBDgtTv7XKR19j.

201492773530146734_20.jpg

Theyre laughing and smiling too, it's just fun and games huh. Why cant you get it? If you had a crippled daughter and I mimmicked her walk, would you chalk that up to harmless fun? The intent is to assert superiority over who you're mocking. Those people pulling their eyes are doing it to mock and belittle their target. The same as the kids doing blackface.

Are you Asian?

Stop trying to compare black face with some Mexicans doing the Chinese eyes gesture.

Back