Telemundo under fire for making racist faces after Korea beats Germany

this should be what people are worried about..... lets hope ze Germans can take it a bit better this time lol

Are you Asian?
no, but it's hard to ignore your constant racebaiting of asians. Not sure what the purpose even is except insecurity and trying to endear yourself to whites? But it is clear you get a kick out of it.

I'm still lol'ing@ you gasping about blackface and bananas while brushing off eye gesture as harmless fun. You really have no ability to contextualize.

no, but it's hard to ignore your constant racebaiting of asians. Not sure what the purpose even is except insecurity and trying to endear yourself to whites? But it is clear you get a kick out of it.

Get a kick out of what? and endear myself to whites lmao, wtf?

I'm still lol'ing@ you gasping about blackface and bananas while brushing off eye gesture as harmless fun. You really have no ability to contextualize.

Blacks have no power, Chinese have power, end of discussion.

Blacks have no power, Chinese have power, end of discussion.
ridiculous assertion. China has global geopolitical power but race dynamics are interpersonal and situational. You claim to be from the hood so you should know what happens to white kids when they're minorities in their school. Does that mean whites are not the dominant power nationally because some white families are taunted and bullied?

DguAsh-X4AE5qCO.jpg
DguDpCLX4AAg17U.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11434-1385495918-0.gif

This is why I have a strong dislike for kickyball

Mexicans are genetically pretty Asian.

I think the equivalent of slant eyes jokes in black people would be long dick jokes.

When people are being racist to asians they usually bring the dog-eating and cat-eating jokes.
That's a bad example....long dicks in modern society are seen a good thing, so of course blacks wouldn't have a problem with that...Slant eyes are not seeing as a good thing, is just neutral feature, but I feel western society doesn't see it as a positive and Asians have been made fun because of it.

The real equivelent would be joking about blacks having wide noses/nostrils......and if that happened...The world would rage lol.

ridiculous assertion. China has global geopolitical power but race dynamics are interpersonal and situational. You claim to be from the hood so you should know what happens to white kids when they're minorities in their school. Does that mean whites are not the dominant power nationally because some white families are taunted and bullied?
I have no clue what you are trying to get out of this, whats your point just spit it out.

I have no clue what you are trying to get out of this, whats your point just spit it out.
how much more simplistic can I make these analogies for you? If its still incomprehensible to you, then you are too dense to engage in debate.

how much more simplistic can I make these analogies for you? If its still incomprehensible to you, then you are too dense to engage in debate.
You are not getting to the point be blunt and simple. Im not even debating, you are the one who keeps questioning me, i was like everyone else in here just enjoying the humorous banter.

Last edited:
Back