Tell me about when you played through the pain!

I had sex with my girlfriend nine times in a 36 hour period. After the fifth time it was starting to get pretty sore.... We had just started dating and she seemed impressed after several times, so I figured I'd go as far as I could. Dumb move..... last few times weren't even enjoyable.

Deleted my all of my FO3( Fallout ) Saves and I starting from scratch. And I deleted my mass effect series on top of that and started on that also. You others call that shit pain that is just the tip of dis planet.

I collided heads with someone running at full speed playing neighborhood tackle football when I was in high school. Got knocked out for a second and woke up with my head pounding and a mouse exploding from the top of my eye. Played for a while longer but everyone was afraid to tackle me because they thought that thing was going to explode. Scored the winning TD though. It shut the next day and was shut for two whole weeks. Never went to the doctors but to this day I think it might have been a small fracture When my eye opened, it was 100% dark, blood, red. It was sick and cool looking at the same time.

Broke both arms playing basketball.

Between break and diagnosis, I went body boarding, played 3 games of baseball (pitched in 2 of them) and 1 game of soccer.

How is that possible? I severely sprained my elbow falling off a fence and tried to play baseball with it and my arm was spasming uncontrollably the entire time. It would literally seize and cramp up.

During a basketball game in middle school, a guy way bigger than me clotheslines me to the ground. I laid there for a few seconds, and then did a martial arts kip up perfectly with out even using my hands(my TKD instructor taught me and I was damn good at it)

Looking back on it it seems cheesy. But legit the crowd went fucking wild and all my teammates fist bumped me lol. We won the game

I had sex with my girlfriend nine times in a 36 hour period. After the fifth time it was starting to get pretty sore.... We had just started dating and she seemed impressed after several times, so I figured I'd go as far as I could. Dumb move..... last few times weren't even enjoyable.
With a girl?
tenor.gif

No homo

The first football game of the season during my senior year, we played the state runner up in our division. During a sweep, their all-state tailback tried to leap over me but his leg caught my helmet. When I stood up, the stars were dancing. The tailback ended up having a broken leg and missed the rest of season. I stayed in the game. The last game of my senior year, I played with a strained groin. Played in many a game with broken or jammed fingers.

I got the job done, always. The only athletic event that I ever sat out, which I regret doing, was due to a back problem during my sophomore year of football.

I fought with a cracked skull lost the match because of it otherwise it would have been me all day.

Also once I was climbing the biggest mountain in my city and I had almost reached the summit but unfortunately my gutless despicable climbing partner double crossed me and cut my rope I fell hundreds of feet on to a pile of jagged rocks. But that very night I was dancing the jitterbug.

Popped my thumb out 3 times in a rugby game and cracked on yearrrrrs ago. To this day I cant push in a fucking pushpin without it dislocating (and it hurts like a bitch, my wife knows this weakness and she's popped my thumb out a few times!).

Fucked myself up more than a few times in the military and had little choice too though

Working class hero here so I couldn't afford to play sports. But I did shoot myself in the foot with a nail gun. Grabbed my claw hammer and pulled it out and finished the day. Went to see The Cult the next night on crutches.

How is that possible? I severely sprained my elbow falling off a fence and tried to play baseball with it and my arm was spasming uncontrollably the entire time. It would literally seize and cramp up.

Wasn't actually that painful.

Since then ive been a lot quicker going to the doctor if I think I've hurt something.

in high school I got hit by a pitch in the left arm. It left a huge mark and u could see the seem stitching outline from the ball on my arm. next at bat I hit a home run... Im sure as a kid playing soccer I played through some ankle injuries...

I was getting the shit beat out of me in a boxing match. A slick inside boxer and I just couldn't keep him off me at all. At the end of the 2nd I was hit with a left hook that definitely concussed me. The kind where your legs say fuck you and you don't feel the shot at all. I went out for the third and just kept taking a beating. The only thing keeping me standing was the thought that if I didn't give up then I had heart.

My trainer threw in the towel and I collapsed. I had nausea, a headache, and slightly slurred speech for a week.
Wasn't worth it.

Only other memorable instance was getting knocked mid air going for a rebound as a senior, and landing on my ankle. It didn't pop so much as crackle like a gattling gun. I couldn't walk on it at all, so I ended up having to hop home on one leg, about a mile and a half. Took 3 hours.

I was getting the shit beat out of me in a boxing match. A slick inside boxer and I just couldn't keep him off me at all. At the end of the 2nd I was hit with a left hook that definitely concussed me. The kind where your legs say fuck you and you don't feel the shot at all. I went out for the third and just kept taking a beating. The only thing keeping me standing was the thought that if I didn't give up then I had heart.

My trainer threw in the towel and I collapsed. I had nausea, a headache, and slightly slurred speech for a week.
Wasn't worth it.
You let him bang.

{<redford}

I started getting cramps in my stomach during a state fair pie eating contest. It got really bad at the end of the peach pie-a-gory round. I played through it and started gagging up blood. It stopped being noticeable when we entered the cherry pie-a-gory round.

I couldn't tell, but I was bleeding internally quite extensively. The dizziness I experienced in the apple round wasn't me almost passing out in pain, but from a pecan pressing on my stomach wound so hard causing the wound to bleed twice as fast.

I woke up in the ER during the transfusion. I found out I died twice: loss of blood in the ambulance and 10 minutes after I came back. When I woke up I was connected through veins with the 2nd place winner of the contest . His blood sent me into diabetic shock and it caused my heart to fail. They brought me back in one defribulation.

They later had to take my foot in the fall, but still wore my pie eating championship gold metal. I'm really proud of it. Later I found out I didn't pass out immediately, but just blacked out during the contest. Apparently I completed the contest, and started tailgating in the parking lot. Thats where I blacked out from binge drinking. I did all that because I played through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I climbed mustagh ata about a week after having hernia surgery, does that count??? Stupid as fuck thing to do.

Back