Tell me about when your training was useful in other sports.

thats nothing. 90 percent of girls are into some kind of strangulation or domination.

I've dated chicks into cutting. Thats crazy.

That's even more cray cray, what has this world come to that's it I'm going to plan something sinister to make sure nobody acts crazy ever again. Then I will rule the world.

Ik but enjoying being strangled damn that's some real cray cray.
Thats pretty tamed compared to what I've seen. And what I've seen is still pretty tame compared to what's out there

Thats pretty tamed compared to what I've seen. And what I've seen is still pretty tame compared to what's out there

When you say "compared to what's out their' are you referring too......aliens?

Pretty much, hence the, "You sound young"

I knew a chick that was into anything and everything........shit, piss......fisting..........the list was endless, when it comes down to it most are degrading acts, women love to be degraded.......

Pretty much, hence the, "You sound young"

I knew a chick that was into anything and everything........shit, piss......fisting..........the list was endless, when it comes down to it most are degrading acts, women love to be degraded.......
Met a chick that said if she wasn't beat it meant her man didn't care, as in him hitting her is an emotion of anger meaning there's something there, but ignoring or avoiding that meant he doesnt care

When you say "compared to what's out their' are you referring too......aliens?
Batshit nuts. Water from Florida must be creeping up here or something

Well this was fun, I got bored waiting for the train so i decided to fuck with people on here, and I just got off the bus (which it's fucking frustrating how I have to take the bus and the train now because of a fucking dumbass hitting my car 2 nights ago and I have to get my alignment that connects the wheel fixed) so now I'm done.

Well this was fun, I got bored waiting for the train so i decided to fuck with people on here, and I just got off the bus (which it's fucking frustrating how I have to take the bus and the train now because of a fucking dumbass hitting my car 2 nights ago and I have to get my alignment that connects the wheel fixed) so now I'm done.

Bus you say.........

Poor Manlet confirmed

You putting 7 periods at the end of your sentence scares me. What's next? Please don't let it be...... freddy kruegger.
Worse...........Your Dad spanking you with that new belt he just got and your Mum.......... Sending you to bed without any dinner..........<Lmaoo>

Worse...........Your Dad spanking you with that new belt he just got and your Mum.......... Sending you to bed without any dinner..........<Lmaoo>

Wait theirs 10 periods now, what's next? please don't be thanos.... please, 10 periods means it's going to be even worse.

Back