Tell me about your bad days

Davem10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm having such a bad day

I was cleaning my car of the rubbish, walked inside when I finished. Wrote a letter and sealed it and then went to get my keys and I couldn't find them

So I've been searching for 3 hours and they are gone. I must have left them on my roof or something and someone has taken them

On that same ring was my parents house key, my current house key and my car key

So now the thieves will know where I live as my car is parked right infront, where my car is and also where my parents is because the car is registered to that address and they have keys to all three

How fucked up is that

Just rang someone and its £80 just to open my car and a new key is £225, house lock will be around £200 a piece

What a bad bad day

I stepped on a lego the other day.

Hard lines Dave.

I bought a beautiful 10 pound car towel / cleaner from Halfords the other day. Walked outside and dropped it in the puddle of water. Could not believe it. Was speechless.

Couple of weekends ago I had to pay for parking in a City center, 2 nights, 24 quid. Accidentally paid twice (requested 2 spots). That hurt me. Ruined my weekend.

Left a 20 note in a Morrisons cash back till recently too.

Happened a couple days ago: I was seeing this girl for a little bit, but it wasn't too serious. I was clearly catching feelings for her, but we kept it casual.

Anyway, I travelled over an hour to see her, in the cold and rain, with a Birthday card for her (day after her Bday). We ended up watching a movie, but I didn't end up staying.

Got kicked back out in the cold and rain that night, with a text saying she just wanted to be friends. I strongly suspected that she was seeing another guy that night, so that really added to the whole shitty atmosphere.

Found out that wasn't the case, which made me feel a little better, I suppose.

Only saw her for about 4 weeks, but it still ruined my day. At least I don't need to buy her a Christmas gift.

Hard lines Dave.

I bought a beautiful 10 pound car towel / cleaner from Halfords the other day. Walked outside and dropped it in the puddle of water. Could not believe it. Was speechless.

Couple of weekends ago I had to pay for parking in a City center, 2 nights, 24 quid. Accidentally paid twice (requested 2 spots). That hurt me. Ruined my weekend.

£24 for two spots for 2 nights is pretty damn good. In Manchester, that'd be like fifty quid for one spot.

I was cleaning my car of the rubbish, walked inside when I finished. Wrote a letter and sealed it and then went to get my keys and I couldn't find them

So I've been searching for 3 hours and they are gone. I must have left them on my roof or something and someone has taken them

So now the thieves will know where I live as my car is parked right infront, where my car is and also where my parents is because the car is registered to that address and they have keys to all three

How fucked up is that

Just rang someone and its £80 just to open my car and a new key is £225, house lock will be around £200 a piece

What a bad bad day
That's a rough go, Dave lad. Had a similar situation where I had to fork out £45 to get my bedroom door unlocked at uni once. I'd have booted the fucker in, had I been aware of that price.

I had to go to the DMV once because my wallet was stolen. Worst day of my life. I know it's cliche to say that the DMV sucks, but holy shit the DMV sucks.

I woke up this morning and only got 18 likes overnight. :( It's usually 30+, guess people are saving their likes for Christmas

I took a shit, came back to the office and realized I still had to shit more.

Shitty day.

I was trying to jerk off last night and my 9 month old kept crying.

After I rubbed out a second nut over his screams, I jumped into bed all relaxed. Then my wife ran in and said she was giving up on trying to soothe our son, and needed me to do it.

So at 1AM last night I'm trying to soothe a 9 month old despite having just nutted twice.

How fucked up is that

What a bad bad day

Here’s hoping you just locked the keys in your car!

None of you guys was particularly chatty the other night so I reluctantly checked out the "off topic" discussion board.

Hard lines Dave.

2 nights for 24 quid lol, where was this? I went on a training course in Glasgow a couple of months back and they charged me that for 6 hours. Expense reclaim ftw.

I slipped in the floor and went headfirst into my mom’s Christmas tree a few days ago.

I was trying to jerk off last night and my 9 month old kept crying.

After I rubbed out a second nut over his screams, I jumped into bed all relaxed. Then my wife ran in and said she was giving up on trying to soothe our son, and needed me to do it.

So at 1AM last night I'm trying to soothe a 9 month old despite having just nutted twice.
538.jpg

Here’s hoping you just locked the keys in your car!

Thanks, but sadly not

I just had the locksmith out

I have quite a nice modern car, a 2013 Mercedes A class, he literally picked the lock in less than a minute and said he did it wrong at first that's why it took so long lol very shocking to see how pathetically easy it was, I was expecting a struggle simply based on it being an expensive car (for me anyway). £80 that just cost me too, fastest money I've ever seen made

Keys nowhere to be seen. I've legit been robbed of them I must have left them on my car roof or something equally stupid when i was cleaning it and someone took them

Back