Tell me about your bad days

Mildly bad: general soreness from wear & tear and itching to buy a replacement for lycra/spandex compression exercise thing that probably a bug or lizard ate a big layer of.

-Wake up 11 am
-Eat breakfast
-Somewhere along afternoon meet with gennadi to buy 50 grams of speed
-Buy the 50 grams and go home
-in the evening go to city and start dealing
-hear that a estonian gang shot someone and that some somalian dude got taken to woods.
-andrei gives a call and says he wants to rob some english dealer.
-kindly turn him down and go to a nightclub
-get rejected by all the females in the club
-go to a mcdonalds, buy a big mac and go home

One day of my life when i was a druggie/dealer

Order some food last night. Went to pick it up. Got home hungry as fuck. Opened the box...wrong order. They gave me some terrible crap and I ate it in anger because I was not going to drive back. So fucking angry about it.

My gf dumped me a few days back.

A year and a couple of months on.. and I didn't even see it coming, which was worse.

Tomorrow is another day.

One of my students was throwing legos at me. He grabbed my leg and started biting me.

I picked the wrong time to tell him it was time to clean up.

Well, as of saturday another old friend is now dead. She was such a sweet girl. Shame how hard the world is on such people. I had a dream I was chilling with one of the other ones that's gone just last night, as if they were still here.

There are no good days, only variations of bad ones.

tumblr_mqw0q3udiC1s2fmtuo1_500.gif

I just call them "days".

This was a bad day but it turned out okay in the end.

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.
<JerryWWF>

:rustled:

You think this is bad day. Kid, you're off easy.
Try getting search warrant served on you at 6am and spending a week waiting for a bond hearing due to bad weather. Even murderers get bond hearing within like 2-3 days.

giphy.gif

Wait so you paid in Monopoly monies? I don't see what the big deal is.

Google maps took me down a farm track and in avoiding a pothole I slid into a ditch. Got it out with a 4x4 but the amount of ditch water in the car was ridiculous. 2 weeks later and the insurance company plus the dealership are still unable to replace a piece of carpet. I've been sharing the wife's tiny electric hybrid car thing and having her bitch about me moving the seat.

It's only cost two hundred pounds but well, I was a tit.

Hard lines Dave.

I bought a beautiful 10 pound car towel / cleaner from Halfords the other day. Walked outside and dropped it in the puddle of water. Could not believe it. Was speechless.

Couple of weekends ago I had to pay for parking in a City center, 2 nights, 24 quid. Accidentally paid twice (requested 2 spots). That hurt me. Ruined my weekend.

Left a 20 note in a Morrisons cash back till recently too.

That’s a heavy towel.

Back