Tell me what happened.

Don't feed the trolls, they're gonna find every answers they can but won't answer the actual question for a pathetic try to be kinda clever and soooo cooool.

Matt Brown looked impressive, didn't expect him to beat Swick and I lost a wager over it, won't ever bet against Brown again, you never know how that guy will show up. Nice KO although he didn't really dominate Swick, was pretty tied when that KO came.

Penn looked bad...pretty bad. He should've stuck with his retirement because he looked very clumsy and should I say even scared. Macdonald did everything he wanted to do with him. He cemented his status as a tough mofo, got a lot of huge shots and never backed down, but his goal to regain his p4p status went really flat.

Shogun IMO lost the fight decisively but the judge who gave a 10-8 round to Gus was retarded, Shogun never got dominated in any rounds, he got the heaviest shots against him but always fought back, it makes him look bad but I think everybody will agree that a 10-8 for any of these rounds is ridiculous.

Diaz got big-brothered, I was very impressed with Henderson's performance. I picked him to win but I thought it would be a much closer fight. But he neutralized Diaz and did everything he wanted to do with him. Now I guess everybody will agree there is no doubt who the best lightweight is. Henderson impressed me big time.

Merry Christmas and God bless everyone of us. Even the trolls. Still believe they'll grow up someday

Can anybody tell me whether this is a less detailed version of the play-by-play and articles on the front page, please? I was taking a shit and playing game-boy, so I can't be bothered to check.

I'm specifically looking for opinions of people 27 years of age or under, preferably Brazilians, that have family in Curutiba and drive a Buick or Maserati, although other cars might work, too. If someone could set up a screening service that puts people into different categories according to the type of car they drive, that would work best. So if you know any foreigners, preferably Brazilians that drive a car, please do call and have them post a new thread with a fitting title that I can easily spot. If that's your thing you may also provide them some basic Excel training, so everyone can tally up their results. Feel free to additionally send me a link to a summary thread over the message system. And for the love of god please only send a link to a thread with a summary, which contains links to all the individual threads this will spawn. Correct footnotes would be most welcome. And no people with degrees please! I don't trust those.

I'd also appreciate donations for my hard work, but of course you don't have to. The calls would be sufficient.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me whether this is a less detailed version of the play-by-play and articles on the front page, please? I was taking a shit and playing game-boy, so I can't be bothered to check.

I'm specifically looking for opinions of 27 year old Brazilians that have family in Curutiba and drive a Buick or Maserati. If you know any, please do call and have them post a new thread with a fitting title that I can easily spot. Feel free to additionally send me the link to said thread over the message system.

I'd also appreciate donations for my hard work, but of course you don't have to. The calls would be sufficient.

Play by Play is a detailed version of what happened, and looking at it is a good way to understand what happened, gotta give it to you. But it's very formal and everything seems to be neutral, the TS just wanted to know the pulse of actual people who saw it with their own words, if there was any controversy or something the PBP wasnt showing, thats all. Why making a big deal out of it? Its just a question, why taking the time to write something out of the line instead of answering the actual question? He already slated he read the PBP

Play by Play is a detailed version of what happened, and looking at it is a good way to understand what happened, gotta give it to you. But it's very formal and everything seems to be neutral, the TS just wanted to know the pulse of actual people who saw it with their own words, if there was any controversy or something the PBP wasnt showing, thats all. Why making a big deal out of it? Its just a question, why taking the time to write something out of the line instead of answering the actual question? He already slated he read the PBP

I was just trying to be funny and troll you a little bit.

Rory beat the crap out of BJ and did it standing which was impressive.

Shogun and Gus had a really good fight with Gus winning a good decision.

Henderson absolutely embarrassed Nate but Nate kept goading him the whole fight like he was winning.

Well, basically what everyone said that Rory beat BJ in a convincing fashion but one thing that hurt to see in that fight were the body punches in 2nd. It was as close to finish as possible and I guess Rory didn't finish him there only because of respect to him.

Shogun and Gus had a good fight but I don't think Shogun got robbed. I mean the fight was close but I don't disagree with 30-27 since I think Gus was a little bit better in every round.

I think in every fight that went to a decision was one judge who scored it seriously dumb 30-26 or I even recall that in Diaz vs Bendo it was even 50-43 I might be mistaken though.

In other news Bendo fought with a toothpick in his mouth. I know he denied it but even in that interview there was a tiny moment where you could've seen it.

My extension to your question:
Tell me what happened, that this thread

Swick looked bad and got knocked out

Penn got whomped

Gus-Shogun had an awesome, close fight which Gus won by decision

Bendo beat the shit out of Nate. Totally tooled him and made it look easy; he dropped him twice, kicked him in the face a few times, and jabbed him in the knee to show that he could do whatever he wanted to.

Pretty good nutshell. Really entertaining card, great given it was free!

Sucks watching Penn do this to himself though, he was such a force at LW, and he may never be remembered for it.

Back