Tennessee Executes Man with Controversial Drug Cocktail

Dude raped and killed a 7 year old so he didn’t suffer enough in my opinion. Should have had his pecker chopped off then be executed via firing squad or electric chair IMO

Ppl that rape and murder a child like this have very little respect for human life so why the hell should his be respected

If it's just about removal, why not just life sentence then?

That way you don't run into the murder-in-order-to-show-that-you-shouldn't-murder inconsistency and you remove the danger from society.

People can still be predators in prison.

Why do some ranchers shoot predators killing their livestock instead of caging and relocating them?

I think death sentence would work much better to deter more sober and morally lesser (than rape) crimes such as drug trafficking/dealing or armed robbery. These crimes have a calculable reward such as money and goods. The criminals would have to weigh up jewellery vs. their own neck.

Someone who rapes and murders children is on a different level of thought process. Their reward is mental/chemical. They know that if theyre caught their life is over. They just don’t care.

Take them out back and put a bullet in them. Easy.

All that would do is drive up the price of drugs, since it becomes higher risk. People will never stop doing drugs, it's time for society to give it up

This. I never got all the drug cockatils. Just put someone asleep like for a surgery, then end them

Shot in head is considered inhumane, but why not just put a guy out like you're doing open heart surgery, and then give the killing drug? Dude is out cold and not feeling anything anyways at that point

Aren't they generally pretty expensive? $1200/execution, on top of all the legal costs and costs of maintaining them in prison. Such a waste, almost as much of a waste as the piece of shit in the OP. If they want to make sure he is dead, then off with his head.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/24/nation/la-na-nn-execution-drugs-20120224

How heroin does the state confiscate a year?

I don't understand why you can't just give them triple the fatal amount. If he is still alive 10 minutes later same again. Re-apply as necessary.

That said I'm not a fan of capital punishment due to the irreversible nature and the flaws in the legal process.

I want them killed the very day their guilt is either confessed or proven. The wasted tax payer dollars are what pisses me off more than anything. I'd harvest their organs and then throw them into the ocean.

I am glad to see that most people here agree with an expedited death penalty process.
Once one commits a crime of a certain degree, that person should no longer be considered human and "human rights" should no longer apply to them.

The case that pisses me off, more than no other I have ever heard of, is the one where the guy on a Greyhound bus in Canada decapitated a man's head using a jackknife, then he proceeded to eat the flesh of his victim. That fucking piece of garbage should have been killed on the spot. Instead, he is roaming the streets today as a free man. The politicians involved in making laws to protect people like that should also be put in front of the firing squad.

dra·co·ni·an
[drəˈkōnēən]
ADJECTIVE

1. (of laws or their application) excessively harsh and severe.

Haha I’m sure you’ll change your mind when someone holds a sawn off to your temple.

Drop him off a crane dangling by 1 leg. Stop abrubtly half way down have his leg rip off and he falls another 100ft onto some polished concrete.

I think death sentence would work much better to deter more sober and morally lesser (than rape) crimes such as drug trafficking/dealing or armed robbery. These crimes have a calculable reward such as money and goods. The criminals would have to weigh up jewellery vs. their own neck.

Someone who rapes and murders children is on a different level of thought process. Their reward is mental/chemical. They know that if theyre caught their life is over. They just don’t care.

Take them out back and put a bullet in them. Easy.
Some people that I knew that did the crimes you typed about like trafficking and robbing don't really give a fuck about nothing. But when they got questioned those motherfuckers turned into Master Splinta from TMNT so they get little to no time in the zoo. They should get the gas chamber and a slap boxing tournament the year the are going to the chamba of secrets.People that rape and kill kids should be put in regular lock up populations so the can de demolished.

<{cruzshake}>

Thread is another great example of how people confuse their sadist fantasies and homicidal ideations for justice.

You will note I did not state if I support the death penalty.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-murder-of-seven-year-old-girl-idUSKBN1KU14Y

I’ve read a few articles on this and am dumbfounded that anyone gives a shit that this dude maybe endure some pain in his last minutes of life. He raped and strangled a 7 year old. He should have been slowly impaled over smoldering cinders.

My question is: do you guys think execution should should be painless? Wouldn’t it be more of a deterrent if people knew they’d experience a horrific death if they chose to commit certain crimes?

I doubt deterrence has much relevance when it comes to people that commit crimes where the death penalty is a threat. Some minutes of pain is not a bigger deterrent than being killed, and clearly the threat of death is not enough to stop everyone from committing such deeds to begin with.

Capital punishment was practiced in the Old Testament and was set up by God.

There is not an official stance from the Church. All churches are different.

And I think its one of those things where a society can decide it's own laws.

I personally believe in capital punishment for some offenses. I think it can be good for the perpetrator to know when they will die and that they have a little time to repent and believe before they meet their maker. I also think locking people away for a lifetime is less human.

What's the criteria for when you can just say "fuck that" to god's laws and when you have to obey, from a Christian perspective? I of course think it's pretty obvious that Christians just change with society as secular philosophy changes it, but t's interesting to hear with what reasons you excuse yourself before your god, who's supposedly all-knowing, loving and wise (ergo he's not going to be wrong, if you believe that).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-murder-of-seven-year-old-girl-idUSKBN1KU14Y

I’ve read a few articles on this and am dumbfounded that anyone gives a shit that this dude maybe endure some pain in his last minutes of life. He raped and strangled a 7 year old. He should have been slowly impaled over smoldering cinders.

My question is: do you guys think execution should should be painless? Wouldn’t it be more of a deterrent if people knew they’d experience a horrific death if they chose to commit certain crimes?

It's a slippery slope. I'm all for sick fuckers suffering, but then the government gets to flip the script and say it can torture under the same pretext. Given that option, I'm ok with quick and painless executions...

Last edited:
Back