Tenshin Nasukawa vs Kyoji Horiguchi OFFICIAL for Rizin 13!!

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Kickboxing match. Kyokushin vs Shotokan.

Im hyped. Maybe one day we will see a MMA fight between the 2.

More like world class kickboxer VS karate point fighter with no kickboxing experience.

It is like a cheaper version of May - Mc and less relevant that the actual fight that matter aka Tenshin VS Takeru.

More like world class kickboxer VS karate point fighter with no kickboxing experience.

It is like a cheaper version of May - Mc and less relevant that the actual fight that matter aka Tenshin VS Takeru.
Tenshin is amazing but watching his last fight i dont think he is ready for a veteran like takeru. He still growing, and although he has the technique to compete with the best, he will need to up his strength and conditioning.

I will watch just to see his game plan and if he can surprise Tenshin or not. It will be fun while it lasts.

Tenshins timing and accuracy is way superior than Takerus. Takeru is tough though and bigger.

Cool fight, I got Tenshin by 3rd round tko/ko. There is a chance that Horiguchi could run around and get slowly outpointed though, but the ring would make it hard.

Tenshin is amazing but watching his last fight i dont think he is ready for a veteran like takeru. He still growing, and although he has the technique to compete with the best, he will need to up his strength and conditioning.
lol! as if takeru has ever faced anyone near the level of Rodtang or Suakim. Both of those guys would easily ko takeru

lol! as if takeru has ever faced anyone near the level of Rodtang or Suakim. Both of those guys would easily ko takeru
They should go to K-1 and prove it then. But for now, Takeru is the man to beat in that weight class.

They should go to K-1 and prove it then. But for now, Takeru is the man to beat in that weight class.

Are you crazy? Rodthung and Suakim fighting in K-1? LOLOLOLOOL

It is only after a Thai proves themselves in Thailand that they can graduate to the to the great stage of K-1. They don't deserve to tread on the holy ground where Takeru competes.

When all is said and done he didn't do that badly at all.

Did Tenshin really got rocked like it says on sherdog's recap?
I don't see any point in the fight where this happened

As expected he pointfought the entire fight and got beat whenever Tenshin closed in on him to smash. The low guard, darting style just doesn't work in kickboxing.

His style only really works for MMA with takedowns and small gloves and grappling

Did Tenshin really got rocked like it says on sherdog's recap?
He was unsettled and stumbled back after a couple of shots but not actually stunned. Just took a while to adjust to Horiguchi's darting movement and feints, Tenshin also seemed much more tense/nervous.

As expected he pointfought the entire fight and got beat whenever Tenshin closed in on him to smash. The low guard, darting style just doesn't work in kickboxing.

His style only really works for MMA with takedowns and small gloves and grappling
Horiguchi would definitely trouble a lot of top kickboxers - Tenshin is one of the best in the world at making reads and finding the best spots to counter, took him multiple rounds to find Guchi with the left hand.

huh? He fought the first 2 round better than 95% of Tenshins opponents. Wouldn't be surprised if he beats Taiga if they fought.

Back