Tenshin v Floyd Mayweather confirmed!?!?

He claims he wants to bring his fighters to Japan. Business relationship between the shows in the future
This is nuts. This is like one of those "too good to be true" situations that turns out to actually be true. Who the fuck would have ever thought that Floyd would end up more than likely being the savior of JMMA? I hated the fucker a week ago. I've always thought he was a great fighter, and a hell of a champion, but a Jon Jones type fuck up who can't even read. But, goddammit, I'm on the train now. Best way for a fighter to win me over? Fight in Japan. Save JMMA. Jesus fucking Christ this is outstanding shit.

He claims he wants to bring his fighters to Japan. Business relationship between the shows in the future

Would be cool to see Mayweather working with Rizin in the future like that.

Luke Thomas has ranted on a number of occasions of late about how pointless it is for the media to cover Asian MMA promotions such as Rizin and ONE. Then, days later, DJ and Eddie Alvarez signed for ONE. Now this. He's going to have to eat his words all over again.

<36>

Luke Thomas has ranted on a number of occasions of late about how pointless it is for the media to cover Asian MMA promotions such as Rizin and ONE. Then, days later, DJ and Eddie Alvarez signed for ONE. Now this. He's going to have to eat his words all over again.

<36>

...like that's anything new for him?

Tenshin doesn't throw 1 kick in the Mayweather promotional video.

Probably the only Tenshin video to ever do so.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The thing is, he doesn't need Rizin like Rizin needs him. His fighters can come over and fight any time, just that the japanese wouldn't really care. There's gotta be something more to all of this.

Has May's involvement in anything other than himself ever turned to gold? He doesnt really to do anything that doesnt personally make him millions, so this Rizin thing must be really attractive to him somehow

Plot twist: the bout will be contested under ADCC rules.

Holy shit!

Hopefully they can get Floyd to agree to mixed rules like Aoki vs Nagashima. 1st round boxing, second kickboxing.

That would be sweet but i doubt it, even though that fight was hilarious and awesome.

hasn’t mayweather been training mma? Or was that just a photo op

hasn’t mayweather been training mma? Or was that just a photo op

I saw a picture of him with Rizin MMA gloves on but that is it. Where did you see the photos for his MMA training?

So technically my best bet is to get Sunday/Monday off, correct? This will start about 24 hours after Jones/Gus 2?

So technically my best bet is to get Sunday/Monday off, correct? This will start about 24 hours after Jones/Gus 2?

The event will probably start early morning EST on NYE. Usually starts at 2 AM EST the morning of NYE.

I saw a picture of him with Rizin MMA gloves on but that is it. Where did you see the photos for his MMA training?
I googled it there were reports in March that he was training with Tyron Woodley but I don’t know if true or not

I googled it there were reports in March that he was training with Tyron Woodley but I don’t know if true or not

Oh yeah, that's right. I remember now. Yeah, I think he was training with Woodley from what I read as well.

If you're going to watch the $1,000,000 PFL fights in between than yeah, definately take some time off.

I booked the time off and if it does go ahead I will book the ticket plus flights/hotel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back