Terminator 2: Judgment Day vs. Predator

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
Voted Predator.

Even though Terminator 2 is an awesome movie,Predator is literally PERFECT.

Now I want to do a double feature with these two.

I know they did it in the comics but I've always wanted top see Terminator vs Predator. I favor the pred with his shoulder canon, but without it, it'd be a lot more even.

I doubt the shoulder canon would do much against a T1000. And short of that, the predator is biological and WILL tire eventually, while the T1000 will not and will form spike arms to climb trees just to choke the predators head off. T1000 is bad news for any predator.

That being said, Predator is the superior movie.

@Agent Mulder's Hair

I was talking about the T-800, but if we're talking about the T-1000, then yeah, I think that one takes the Predator down relatively easily.

Good job correcting this poll, men of sherdog.

{<redford}

T2 is perhaps less "perfect" but I think its also a significantly more ambitious film.

Just put on Predator now and stumbled across this thread

T2 all day

1. T2
2. Terminator
3. Predator

But Predator could surpass Terminator just never will be able to surpass T2

This is easy as fuck. T2 has some dull parts, some cheesy parts, and i cant stand the constant blue lighting.

Predator has nothing wrong with it.

Terminator 2 by a landslide.

Better directed, more innovative within technology, set pieces and CGI, better action scenes, better and more memorable soundtrack, more epic moments and not a single dull moment in the film except the desert part.

It's my favorite action film, and one of the few films i could give a 10.

Notice how the guy who said, "Terminator 2, no contest." Is banned.

Let that be a fucking lesson.

Terminator 2 by a landslide.

Better directed, more innovative within technology, set pieces and CGI, better action scenes, better and more memorable soundtrack, more epic moments and not a single dull moment in the film except the desert part.

It's my favorite action film, and one of the few films i could give a 10.
Literally none of this is true.

I think T2 would lose to The Godfather Part II if i did a thread on it
djzoo-rogan.gif

I usually come into these threads strictly just to vote for T2.

Literally none of this is true.

the use of sound editing for the reload, and innovative CGI and grand scale compared to the first, makes T2 a winner in my book.

It's also a lot better directed; whatever is the camera work, the mise en scene (which portrays an apocalyptic future well in the first scene) or the ending.

djzoo-rogan.gif

I usually come into these threads strictly just to vote for T2.

I'll post tomorrow the thread for it.

Only 1 way to find out

I love T2, it's in my top 5 but both Godfather's easily beat it, they are my favorite films alongside Mulholland Drive, Se7en, TDK and Shawshank.

Back