Termite company cracked my 3/4 piping going to my irrigation system.

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score
So yesterday I had the termite guys come out and blast our house inside and out with chemicals after I noticed some termites canals (big problem in my area). So $600 and 12 hours later I noticed they ripped the piping on the side of my house leading to my irrigation system and now it's leaking. I just replaced all this piping last year and it was a serious pain in the ass. It's not the cheap irrigation lines it's the main copper line coming out from the side of my house. I'm still waiting to hear back from the company but I needed to vent..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I literally did this morning when I noticed it. I came back from walking my dogs and noticed he tore up my yard good, then I thought I'd better check on my piping and sure enough he cracked it somehow. I went inside and beat the hell out of my grappling dummy like I was a caveman....

LOL..Flex seal doesn't work on pressurized systems...

The guy was in a boat and the bottom was made entirely of flex seal.

I think it will be fine for a pipe.
<DisgustingHHH>

The guy was in a boat and the bottom was made entirely of flex seal.

I think it will be fine for a pipe.
<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah flex seal works fine for simple things that aren't pressurized.

They should fix it, but a $.30 union and some solder will fix it. If you can't solder, a $10 Shark Bite will fix it. Both take about 5 minutes to do.

They should fix it, but a $.30 union and some solder will fix it. If you can't solder, a $10 Shark Bite will fix it. Both take about 5 minutes to do.

I going to use some pvc pipe and a coupler. It just sucks because it's nice copper pipe that is now cracked where it connects and has to be replaced with some cheap shit.

Back