terror plot British pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely you'll get a mod warning for not having any content in your OP. I've seen that a few times lately.
So a link to an article of a terrorist plot that threatened the British PM's life is less significant than a Trump tweet with the OP going "look at how big of an idiot the orange cheeseball is".

So a link to an article of a terrorist plot that threatened the British PM's life is less significant than a Trump tweet with the OP going "look at how big of an idiot the orange cheeseball is".

Nope, but making shit threads when there is already a thread about it is.

Me either,seems nobody cares about this one none the less lol.

She's just a warm body filling a position for the puppet-masters. Like Trudeau.

You know Trump is a leader because people can't stop talking about him.

Me either,seems nobody cares about this one none the less lol.
Just rename the thread, repost the article in the OP, then at the end say something like "part and parcel for living in a big city".

Karma for May would be similar to Trading Places with her taking the place of the character played by Dan Akroyd.

Karma for May would be similar to Trading Places with her taking the place of the character played by Dan Akroyd.
I always thought that movie should have been called "Oh Come On, Let's See Jamie Lee's Tits Already, Okay"

I always thought that movie should have been called "Oh Come On, Let's See Jamie Lee's Tits Already, Okay"

Indeed. Those tits were near perfect. Another great titty scene that made the movie better was the chick from Baywatch who popped out of the cake in under siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back