Terrorist Attacks by Muslims Receive 357% More Media Coverage

Pretty disingenuous statistic.
For one, the data is only concerning terrorist attacks in the US. Terrorist attacks happen all over the world and Islamic Terrorism is the most lethal the past 18 years.

Another thing that is disingenuous is the statistics in defense of the OP -- going back to 1992 with the OKC bombing. And it doesn't even detail what it considers right wing extremism.

Here is a more accurate source: https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_IdeologicalMotivationsOfTerrorismInUS_Nov2017.pdf
which contradicts the Alabama study.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_21_at_12_00_03_AM.png
Thanks for providing sources instead of just shouting.

<Fedor23>

They also believe in anti-poverty measures though.

You'd be surprised. Its not necessarily emphasized on its own but it is part of the wider Islamist project which is why Islamists often have the support of the lower classes. And they often put their money where their mouth is, creating fairly large and well run social welfare organizations offering everything from education to healthcare to credit.

Where does the study actually elaborate on its operational definitions? Read through the links and couldn't find it.

So they will bomb their way to comunism and universal care package?

According to a study done by the University of Alabama, an act of violence committed by a Muslim between 2006-2015 generated an average of 105 headlines— compared to 15 for non-Muslims.

The same study found that over the same period right wing attacks were twice as frequent as Muslim attacks.

Violence by Muslims is also exponentially more likely to become a national, rather than merely local, headline.

Thanks a lot Muzlim loving liberal media.

https://www.axios.com/terrorist-att...age-61a7f964-d28f-4250-b625-42eb7fa61b35.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/20/muslim-terror-attacks-press-coverage-study

and?

You “never heard much of right wing attacks,” eh?

Could be because— as the study points out— the media doesn’t cover them as widely.
giphy.gif

According to that known liberal trash rag Forbes— if you subtract 9/11 (which accounts for 89% of all terrorist deaths on US soil)— right wing terrorist have killed twice as many people than Muslim terrorists in America since 1992. And 10x as many people as “left wing” terrorists.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...n-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#232f914e1e74

Psst.... Your source article is written by a Muslim who works for a think tank that advocates for open boarders. Great post, guy.....

EDIT: And you apparently didn't even read it:

Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year

The risk of being killed in a terrorist attack on U.S. soil is small. The chance of being murdered in a non-terrorist homicide from 1992 through 2017 was about 1 in 17,000 a year, which is about 133 times as great as being killed by a terrorist. Islamist terrorists are the deadliest in U.S. history—and certainly since 1992. Islamism is an ideology created overseas, while much of the ideology that inspires Nationalist, Right Wing, and Left Wing terrorism is homegrown.

The number of people killed in terrorist attacks on U.S. soil is small, but some ideologies inspire more terrorism than others. Islamists have killed about 14 times as many people as Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists who, in turn, have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists. Keeping these numbers in perspective should help cut through the partisan spin after the Charlottesville terrorist attack.

All of the above is from the article that is supposed to somehow make your point. I don't think you actually read it. All in all, great post, guy.

Last edited:
You “never heard much of right wing attacks,” eh?

Could be because— as the study points out— the media doesn’t cover them as widely.
giphy.gif

According to that known liberal trash rag Forbes— if you subtract 9/11 (which accounts for 89% of all terrorist deaths on US soil)— right wing terrorist have killed twice as many people than Muslim terrorists in America since 1992. And 10x as many people as “left wing” terrorists.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...n-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#232f914e1e74
If you subtract an attack that killed 89% of all terrorist deaths. Here is the flaw. LOL. I bet they also do not count some muslim attacks because they fall under workplace violence and at the same time claim any white killer is a right-wing killer.

Wait, your link is also pretty good:
Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

I put words in “quotation marks” so people think I know what I’m talking about.

Self serving partisan hack study and more news at 10.....

Check the Pew poll research, it's absolutely appropriate Muslim terrorism is covered. It's not disproportionate if you look at the data globally.

Do you even like Muslims?
idc.gif

I care about caring. I sure as hell don't care about feelings.
The left get militantly defensive of their pet Muslims whenever anyone coughs in their direction.
Damn, this would be a really useful strawman if we had a liberal or a Muslim apologist around...

blacks getting killed by cops gets more attention than whites getting killed by cops.
neo nazis running over people gets more attention than non hate groups killing each other
a spanish jew killing a black kid in self defense gets more attention than hundreds of blacks killing each other in chicago...but TS seems to give zero fucks about that
nazi death camps get more press than Mao's revolution

BUT, God help you if you dare give more coverage muslims who kill infidels due to the doctrines of their hateful religion.

It's alright, their paedo sex grooming gangs in the UK barely get a mention so it balances out in the end.

Does anyone here actually like or care about Goonerview?

Such a badass moment, what a great character.

p4p one of the most clueless posters on here. I had @Bloodworth ranked at #1. I exposed his ass for being an immigrant himself, constantly spreading misinformation about NY, etc.

so yeah, @Goonerview is probably sherdog's worst user in my opinion at the moment since @Bloodworth caught the hammer.

Ratings.

Muslim terrorist fit the narrative of traditional terrorism which the Media knows, people like to watch......They are super great for ratings....Non-Muslim terrorist attacks, don't have the same sensationalist value.

It's the same with Mass shootings....If they fit a certain narrative like innocent kids dying or middle class Americans dying...holyshit, they will get a huge boost in ratings...Meanwhile killings in the poor neighborhoods, even tho they are more frequent but aren't mass shootings...Get ZERO coverage because the narrative doesn't sell, it doesn't bring ratings....They can't sensationalize the story like mass shootings.

BTW which non-muslim terrorist attacks are they referring to?

LOL, you thought ALF and ELF were "right-wing".

Go read some more.

Again, I'm not going to make your argument for you just because you're incapable of doing so yourself.

Respond to the post without vagueness or deflection, or man up and admitting that you're tucking tail as usual.

Again, I'm not going to make your argument for you just because you're incapable of doing so yourself.

Respond to the post without vagueness or deflection, or man up and admitting that you're tucking tail as usual.
There's mountains of statistics waiting for you to address, sweetcheeks. Feel free to cite the raw data used towards the OP's "study" that you lapped up like the good little gullible comrade you are.

Back