Terrorist Attacks by Muslims Receive 357% More Media Coverage

Psst.... Your source article is written by a Muslim who works for a think tank that advocates for open boarders. Great post, guy.....

EDIT: And you apparently didn't even read it:

Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year

The risk of being killed in a terrorist attack on U.S. soil is small. The chance of being murdered in a non-terrorist homicide from 1992 through 2017 was about 1 in 17,000 a year, which is about 133 times as great as being killed by a terrorist. Islamist terrorists are the deadliest in U.S. history—and certainly since 1992. Islamism is an ideology created overseas, while much of the ideology that inspires Nationalist, Right Wing, and Left Wing terrorism is homegrown.

The number of people killed in terrorist attacks on U.S. soil is small, but some ideologies inspire more terrorism than others. Islamists have killed about 14 times as many people as Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists who, in turn, have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists. Keeping these numbers in perspective should help cut through the partisan spin after the Charlottesville terrorist attack.

All of the above is from the article that is supposed to somehow make your point. I don't think you actually read it. All in all, great post, guy.

lol

Well, old Moes followers have a habit of punching above their weight. They make up around %1 of the US population and advocate a repugnant ideology so it's no wonder they get attention when taking their shitshow on the road.

Let me put it this way - 1% of the population is in a tight race with 20% (guessing on right wing numbers) on the terrorist leaders scoreboard. If you give it a moment's thought the conclusion is inescapable. There's something seriously wrong with an ideology that produces such hyper active aggression.

As for right wing terrorists? I'll take notice once a large portion of the media starts indulging their craziness by giving them oxymoronic labels, or governments pass motions to investigate rightwingaphobia.

According to a study done by the University of Alabama, an act of violence committed by a Muslim between 2006-2015 generated an average of 105 headlines— compared to 15 for non-Muslims.

The same study found that over the same period right wing attacks were twice as frequent as Muslim attacks.

Violence by Muslims is also exponentially more likely to become a national, rather than merely local, headline.

Thanks a lot Muzlim loving liberal media.

https://www.axios.com/terrorist-att...age-61a7f964-d28f-4250-b625-42eb7fa61b35.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/20/muslim-terror-attacks-press-coverage-study

Islamic terrorism remains the Gold Standard. Yes, Far Right terrorism exists and does claim victims. But at a far lower level. The Oklahoma Bombing is the only large mass casualty attack by Far Right terrorists in recent history. There have been dozens by Islamic terrorists. In 30 years of Sectarian terrorism in Northern Ireland and the UK, the Loyalist and Republican terrorist groups and the Security Forces opposing them killed north of 2,000 people. Al Queda equalled that in a few hours on 9/11.

When it comes to Terrorism, no one does it bigger or better than Muslims.

Last edited:
You “never heard much of right wing attacks,” eh?

Could be because— as the study points out— the media doesn’t cover them as widely.
giphy.gif

According to that known liberal trash rag Forbes— if you subtract 9/11 (which accounts for 89% of all terrorist deaths on US soil)— right wing terrorist have killed twice as many people than Muslim terrorists in America since 1992. And 10x as many people as “left wing” terrorists.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...n-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#232f914e1e74

Silly American, there is more to the world than the US.

Oh I wouldn't doubt it, especially in the past few years or so. Sooooo many muslim terror attacks it's fucking disgusting. They could honestly have a 24 hour muslim terror news network that reports on all the shit they do though lets not kid ourselves.

Well, old Moes followers have a habit of punching above their weight. They make up around %1 of the US population and advocate a repugnant ideology so it's no wonder they get attention when taking their shitshow on the road.

Let me put it this way - 1% of the population is in a tight race with 20% (guessing on right wing numbers) on the terrorist leaders scoreboard. If you give it a moment's thought the conclusion is inescapable. There's something seriously wrong with an ideology that produces such hyper active aggression.

As for right wing terrorists? I'll take notice once a large portion of the media starts indulging their craziness by giving them oxymoronic labels, or governments pass motions to investigate rightwingaphobia.

How is this addressing the question of how much media attention each terrorist attack gets? You're not the only one to talk besides the point in this thread, so is this a deliberate deflection or do people really have difficulty understanding statements presented in writing?

If someone thinks this is a defense that says that muslims don't have many terrorist attacks then that person must have a really small mind as the information given here does not support such a claim.

How is this addressing the question of how much media attention each terrorist attack gets? You're not the only one to talk besides the point in this thread, so is this a deliberate deflection or do people really have difficulty understanding statements presented in writing?

If someone thinks this is a defense that says that muslims don't have many terrorist attacks then that person must have a really small mind as the information given here does not support such a claim.
I have a small mind and don't understand written statements? Thanks fella! Really means a lot coming from someone who can't grasp the concept that a group massively overrepresented in any category will get more attention than the average. Keep on truckin.

I have a small mind and don't understand written statements? Thanks fella! Really means a lot coming from someone who can't grasp the concept that a group massively overrepresented in any category will get more attention than the average. Keep on truckin.

I didn't call you anything directly so that depends on whether you feel the answer to my question is yes, and whether my example opinion is something you feel describes your view.

Last edited:
I tried googling right wing beheading videos, unfortunately there were none, but try googling isis beheading videos

Back