terrorist plants bomb at airport, wanted to "fight a war on U.S. soil"

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A man planted a Mason jar filled with explosive chemicals and nails at a western North Carolina airport last week and vowed to "fight a war on U.S. soil," according to court documents released Tuesday.

The criminal complaint written by an FBI agent said investigators found the improvised explosive device Friday morning at the Asheville airport near a terminal entrance. Asheville police bomb technicians then rendered it safe.

The complaint accuses Michael Christopher Estes of attempted malicious use of explosive materials and unlawful possession of explosives at an airport.

Estes was arrested Saturday, and the complaint says he admitted leaving the explosive device at the airport. The complaint states that Estes "claimed he was getting ready to 'fight a war on U.S. soil,'" but didn't elaborate on this alleged motive.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-ma...ve-chemicals-nails-at-north-carolina-airport/

I'm not seeing a lot of press about this for some reason.

White privledge.

I’m being sarcastic. This is similar to how the media buried that church shooting that was carried out by a POC in “retaliation” for Dylan roof.

White privledge.

I’m being sarcastic. This is similar to how the media buried that church shooting that was carried out by a POC in “retaliation” for Dylan roof.
The guy who carried this out was a Native American.

This is similar to how the media buried that church shooting that was carried out by a POC in “retaliation” for Dylan roof.

Pretty much. Watch them bury it and not broadcast it on SJW TV news. If it was a white perp. . . Live! motherfuckers.

They'll cover it up as it reveals the truth most Americans do not want to face.

There are deep, deep problems threatening our nation's security and protection. Unfortunately there are people inspired by Charles Whitman, Timothy McVeigh, and Stephen Paddock. That is the ugly truth.

Pretty much. Watch them bury it and not broadcast it on SJW TV news. If it was a white perp. . . Live! motherfuckers.
You truly have a deep sense of victimhood don't you?

Back