Tesla just destroyed Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche.

see the IG i posted earlier. The guy slapped down 250k cash to get on the waiting list for this.

I live a few miles away from one of the wealthiest suburbs in America, and those guys tend to drive very conservative cars- S Class, LS Lexuses, etc. But within the last 3 years, nearly EVERYONE there drives a Tesla. It's a cultural phenomenon that came so quickly it caught the entire car industry by shock. The average millionaire for sure would prefer a Tesla (the boringass sedan, not the roadster) over a fancy exotic. You know who buys Lambos around here? Overly leveraged millenials who are one bad fiscal quarter from bankruptcy.

The funny thing is that a tesla has a worse ride than an S class or LS. It's not even close even if you put the tesla on comfort mode. It's a sporty car that drives big. Honestly I prefer driving an Audi A4

The funny thing is that a tesla has a worse ride than an S class or LS. It's not even close even if you put the tesla on comfort mode. It's a sporty car that drives big. Honestly I prefer driving an Audi A4
yeah, an S class or a Bentley are actually quieter inside despite the engine because of how well insulated the cabin is. I've only driven Teslas on parking lots so I dont know how they are at speed, but I've been told there is a lot of road and wind noise.

yeah, an S class or a Bentley are actually quieter inside despite the engine because of how well insulated the cabin is. I've only driven Teslas on parking lots so I dont know how they are at speed, but I've been told there is a lot of road and wind noise.

I just recently driven from downtown LA to Porter Ranch in the tesla. Definitely more road noise than an S class and it was noticeable. I was doing 100 the whole way though. It all becomes negligible though when you have your music up. Also would depend on what tires you have. I've gotten a lot of cracks with the larger rims so went smaller which in turn made the ride better but you still have the stiff, sporty suspension.

I just recently driven from downtown LA to Porter Ranch in the tesla. Definitely more road noise than an S class and it was noticeable. I was doing 100 the whole way though. It all becomes negligible though when you have your music up. Also would depend on what tires you have. I've gotten a lot of cracks with the larger rims so went smaller which in turn made the ride better but you still have the stiff, sporty suspension.
did you buy it hoping it was more of a soft luxury car?

did you buy it hoping it was more of a soft luxury car?

Didn't really think about it. Got it because it was an EV so I can go through HOV lanes and because it has awesome tech. I drive a lot so that's why I complain about the ride lol.

see the IG i posted earlier. The guy slapped down 250k cash to get on the waiting list for this.

I live a few miles away from one of the wealthiest suburbs in America, and those guys tend to drive very conservative cars- S Class, LS Lexuses, etc. But within the last 3 years, nearly EVERYONE there drives a Tesla. It's a cultural phenomenon that came so quickly it caught the entire car industry by shock. The average millionaire for sure would prefer a Tesla (the boringass sedan, not the roadster) over a fancy exotic. You know who buys Lambos around here? Overly leveraged millenials who are one bad fiscal quarter from bankruptcy.

No serious person with money other than an environmentalist quack would choose a tesla over an S63/65/600, 750/760, Bentley or Rolls sedan. They choose tesla either cause it's cheaper, or because they already have those other cars.

No serious person with money other than an environmentalist quack would choose a tesla over an S63/65/600, 750/760, Bentley or Rolls sedan. They choose tesla either cause it's cheaper, or because they already have those other cars.
I get the feeling you dont actually know wealthy people in real life and all your perceptions of them come from rap videos or youtube videos of "strivers".

hint: actual wealthy people dont flaunt their wealth on instagram.

I get the feeling you dont actually know wealthy people in real life and all your perceptions of them come from rap videos or youtube videos of "strivers".

hint: actual wealthy people dont flaunt their wealth on instagram.

Moron, buying an S or 7 is not flaunting.

Moron, buying an S or 7 is not flaunting.
Did I say that? S class was the preferred car of these people before the Tesla came along. Exotic sports cars are flaunting, not low key sedans. Are you really this emotional about being wrong that you resort to personal insults? A sign of low class upbringing Imo.

Drive a Kia for a few days. You won't be able to tell the difference, like gargling vinegar before a wine tasting.

My wife is on the waiting list for the cheaper Tesla. She's really excited for it.

Did I say that? S class was the preferred car of these people before the Tesla came along. Exotic sports cars are flaunting, not low key sedans. Are you really this emotional about being wrong that you resort to personal insults? A sign of low class upbringing Imo.

Calling you a moron is not being emotional, it's a statement of fact. You're the one so obsessed with an electric car that you're here spreading lies and made up stories. If it was such a "shock" to the car industry and "cultural phenomenon" then dolts like yourself wouldn't be defending it so desperately.

:D :D :D

3NekOKL.jpg

Drive a Kia for a few days. You won't be able to tell the difference, like gargling vinegar before a wine tasting.

My wife is on the waiting list for the cheaper Tesla. She's really excited for it.

I drove a kia ex like 10 years ago and it was shit. Not even close to the build quality of any luxury vehicle. The model 3 unless you're getting base is actually not cheap unless you think $50k plus is cheap. That puts it at a higher price point than most entry level German cars plus unless you're somehow grandfathered in then you have to pay for super charging. That's if you actually are high up enough on the list to get it before 2019 lol.

Back